How to recover deleted bookmarks in firefox browser?

momtaz

Hi tech guys
I synced my bookmarks on Firefox Mozilla browser between three computers, 1 laptop run with windows 10, and 2 desktop PCs windows 7, I deleted the bookmarks on laptop, and after that I realized that all bookmarks folders are deleted on my home computer and at office PC as well.
I understand now that supposed I just signed out to disconnect sync the browser on laptop instead of deleting, I need to restore the deleted bookmarks, I checked the top right corner the small 3 lines where usually rename bookmark folders or manager links etc,, but nothing found there.. !!
is there anywhere else to recover them back?
Any quick advise will be highly appreciated, with many thanks in advance

Hello guys !

I synced my bookmarks on Firefox Mozilla browser between three computers, 1 laptop run with windows 10, and 2 desktop PCs windows 7, I deleted the bookmarks on laptop, and after that I realized that all bookmarks folders are deleted on my home computer and at office PC as well.

I understand now that supposed I just signed out to disconnect sync the browser on laptop instead of deleting, I need to restore the deleted bookmarks, I checked the top right corner the small 3 lines where usually rename bookmark folders or manager links etc,, but nothing found there.. !!

is there anywhere else to recover them back?

Any quick advise will be highly appreciated, with many thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, maxpower said:

I think Firefox will automatically create backups at the master machine but not 100% sure.
Go to mozilla support or Google and search for restore lost bookmarks after sync.

maxpower, I searched using the keyword "restore lost bookmarks after sync"

then followed few easy steps, reached to this link,

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/restore-bookmarks-from-backup-or-move-them#w_backup-and-restore

followed as shown, then selected the most recent sync date, finally all my data appeared again !!!

was so much delighted really, very much thankful gratefully,

I posted the link in above that may help some others experiencing the same trouble,

once again, many thanks gratefully for the kind effort, and everyone else efforts,

Wishing a peaceful weekend to all. !