December 3, 20169 yr Dear, I am sorry if this question has been asked already. I just bougth 2 condos and today the 2 second of december I have clients checking in. I am just a bit lost , do I have to go to the emigration to declare them on monday ? As I am not a company , am I going to have any problem ? I made them signed a contract in english (that I think has no legal value what so ether) This people are russians , and enter without visa for one month, what is going to happen when they will go to emigration for an extention ? can somebody comments about doing such business as individual ? Thanks for any insigth
December 3, 20169 yr Hope you realize (that in my humble opinion), that you are breaking the law by 'running a business', unless of course you have a bone fide visa.
December 3, 20169 yr Author 3 minutes ago, A. BOOZER said: Hope you realize (that in my humble opinion), that you are breaking the law by 'running a business', unless of course you have a bone fide visa. oopps
December 3, 20169 yr Popular Post You must file a TM-30 with Immigration within 24 hours. (There is a fine for not doing it if they find out). I've read they are checking. You need their name, Nationality, Passport No., Date of Arrival, Type of Visa, Expiration date of Stay, Point of Entry and Arrival card (TM) number. You can set up an account on line: extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/ You don't need copies of the documents but you probably should have one for yourself. They don't ask if you have a work permit. This is done on the 2nd floor of immigration on Soi 5. The man was very nice. I hope this helps. From http://www.immigration.go.th/ According to section 38 of the 1979 immigration act, "House owners, heads of household, landlords or managers of hotels who accommodate foreign nationals on a temporary basis who stay in the kingdom legally, must notify the local immigration authorities within 24 hours from the time of arrival of the foreign national." If there is no immigration office in the province or locality of the respective house or hotel, the notification is made to the local police station. In Bangkok the notification is made to the Immigration Bureau. The notification of residence of foreign nationals is made by the manager of licensed hotels according to the hotel act, owners of guesthouses, mansions, apartments and rented houses using the form TM. 30. The notification of residence of foreign nationals within 24 hours can be made in a number of ways to make the notification as convenient as possible: In person at the respective office, or Through an authorised person at the respective office, or By registered mail, or Via internet.
December 3, 20169 yr Some discussions you might read on requirements on renting your condo unit: https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293915-i3686-k9679323-The_End_of_Short_Term_Rentals-Thailand.html http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/930569-confusion-as-condo-owners-told-they-must-have-a-work-permit-to-rent-out-units/ http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-law-is-your-house-or-condo-an-illegal-hotel-57225.php Also reporting requirements of foreign guests: http://perfecthomes.co.th/tm030-registration-thailand/
December 3, 20169 yr Author 1 hour ago, devaxprem said: oopps I am thinking to give power to my thai wife (we are maried legaly) Any problem with this ? Hereafter the document in Thai other.pdf Edited December 3, 20169 yr by devaxprem
December 3, 20169 yr Author And go to immigration to fill up the TM30, any probleme with that ? tm30.doc
December 3, 20169 yr Author 22 minutes ago, Srikcir said: Some discussions you might read on requirements on renting your condo unit: https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293915-i3686-k9679323-The_End_of_Short_Term_Rentals-Thailand.html http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/930569-confusion-as-condo-owners-told-they-must-have-a-work-permit-to-rent-out-units/ http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-law-is-your-house-or-condo-an-illegal-hotel-57225.php Also reporting requirements of foreign guests: http://perfecthomes.co.th/tm030-registration-thailand/ Houa these are a lot of informations , thanks so much I am going to give power to my Thai wife , I have only two condos, and I plan to go to the immigration this monday. Do you have any idea if it will work ? in Pattaya ? Regards The more concern seams to be in Pucket
December 3, 20169 yr Author 33 minutes ago, dorayme said: You must file a TM-30 with Immigration within 24 hours. (There is a fine for not doing it if they find out). I've read they are checking. You need their name, Nationality, Passport No., Date of Arrival, Type of Visa, Expiration date of Stay, Point of Entry and Arrival card (TM) number. You can set up an account on line: extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/ You don't need copies of the documents but you probably should have one for yourself. They don't ask if you have a work permit. This is done on the 2nd floor of immigration on Soi 5. The man was very nice. I hope this helps. From http://www.immigration.go.th/ According to section 38 of the 1979 immigration act, "House owners, heads of household, landlords or managers of hotels who accommodate foreign nationals on a temporary basis who stay in the kingdom legally, must notify the local immigration authorities within 24 hours from the time of arrival of the foreign national." If there is no immigration office in the province or locality of the respective house or hotel, the notification is made to the local police station. In Bangkok the notification is made to the Immigration Bureau. The notification of residence of foreign nationals is made by the manager of licensed hotels according to the hotel act, owners of guesthouses, mansions, apartments and rented houses using the form TM. 30. The notification of residence of foreign nationals within 24 hours can be made in a number of ways to make the notification as convenient as possible: In person at the respective office, or Through an authorised person at the respective office, or By registered mail, or Via internet. Raymond, thank you , I ll will do it on monday early morning, I am going to try the Intranet also. regards
December 3, 20169 yr 1 hour ago, devaxprem said: I am thinking to give power to my thai wife (we are maried legaly) Any problem with this ? Hereafter the document in Thai other.pdf Condo in her name?
December 3, 20169 yr 1) you must do a TM30 for them 2) they are clamping down on short stay rentals.. Multiple issues, is the building designed for short stay holiday bookings.. are rules being met.. etc.. 3) dont forget to declare rental income as taxable.
December 3, 20169 yr 4 hours ago, devaxprem said: oopps Just let a rental agent (real estate agent) handle the rental....10% commission, worth it for the peace of mind.
December 5, 20169 yr Author On 12/3/2016 at 7:42 PM, henry15 said: Monday immigration is closed king Birthday OOPPS Thanks
Create an account or sign in to comment