December 4, 20169 yr In last 7 months i already got 2 SETVs. I wanted to apply for another 2 SETVs in period of next 6 months. Is there a limit on how many SETV can one apply? I am from India
December 4, 20169 yr It is up to individual embassies/consulates so you should ask where you apply if they have a limit?
December 5, 20169 yr 12 minutes ago, Mr0Yallow said: Excuse the new guy here, but what is a SETV? Single Entry Tourist Visa,
December 5, 20169 yr I assume you are applying back home in India. There are usually fewer limits on SETVs when applied for in home country. However, the embassy in India seems to deny visas easily if they suspect illegal working. Can you clearly document independent income, and a good reason for repeated visits in a short period? If you can, my guess is that you will be OK. I do not think anyone here can provide you with complete assurance that you will have no problems.
December 5, 20169 yr Author 57 minutes ago, BritTim said: I assume you are applying back home in India. There are usually fewer limits on SETVs when applied for in home country. However, the embassy in India seems to deny visas easily if they suspect illegal working. Can you clearly document independent income, and a good reason for repeated visits in a short period? If you can, my guess is that you will be OK. I do not think anyone here can provide you with complete assurance that you will have no problems. Ok thanks, can you tell me if it will be a good idea for me to apply for METV rather instead of doing multiple SETV's? I have to complete 2+3 courses of 1 month each. Cant apply for ED visa as i was denied last time and was told to do only SETV
December 5, 20169 yr 19 minutes ago, Thaidude said: Ok thanks, can you tell me if it will be a good idea for me to apply for METV rather instead of doing multiple SETV's? I have to complete 2+3 courses of 1 month each. Cant apply for ED visa as i was denied last time and was told to do only SETV A METV would be a better option if you can meet the additional application requirements. With planning you can stay almost 9 months using that visa/30 day extension of stay.
December 5, 20169 yr Author 11 minutes ago, elviajero said: A METV would be a better option if you can meet the additional application requirements. With planning you can stay almost 9 months using that visa/30 day extension of stay. I think 30 days extension doesnt apply for indians?
December 5, 20169 yr 15 minutes ago, Thaidude said: I think 30 days extension doesnt apply for indians? I believe its discretionary, but even if you cannot get a 30 day extension you've still got nearly 8 months from one METV, and you would need 4 SETV's, applied for in India, to cover the same period.
December 6, 20169 yr From Bangkok immigration website. http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php?page=service# Quote In the case of tourism purposes: Criteria for Consideration The alien: (1) Must have been granted a tourist visa (TOURIST). (2) Must not be of a nationality or type prescribed by the committee monitoring official proceedings of officers of the Immigration Bureau. ( In case of the following natinalites ,extension of stay permit will not be longer than 7 days ; Sri Lanka ,India,Pakistan,Bangladesh,Iran,Nepal,Togo,Nigeria,Uganda )
Create an account or sign in to comment