Police seize 84,000 yaa baa pills from two students

webfact

Police seize 84,000 yaa baa pills from two students

G0DL5oPyrtt5HBAi4FmaXXLjsb6pbx55o1nWj8Dz

KANCHANABURI: -- Two college students were arrested in Kanchanaburi’s Tha Muang district on Sunday after police found 84,000 methamphitamine tablets hidden in their sedan.

The two students – a male and a female, both 19 years old – allegedly told police that they were about to deliver the drug to a potential customer in Tha Muang district.

They said they had been doing this four times, including this one which was busted by the police.

The two suspects allegedly told the police that they were hired by their senior in the college to bring the drug from the Thai-Myanmar border area in Sangkhla district to be delivered to customers in Tha Muang and Tha Maka districts.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/police-seize-84000-yaa-baa-pills-from-two-students/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2016-12-07

The two suspects allegedly told the police that they were hired by their senior in the college to bring the drug from the Thai-Myanmar border area.

That's good, now they can expect more arrests.These two can kiss their future careers goobye, they were on their way to becoming seasoned traffickers or transporters. .

5 hours ago, DavidVincent said:

I stiln don't understand why thiny do not keep this quiet and try to arrest the final customer

Cops are trained, and I fully expect that some will say that the BiB aren't, to flush out crims.

The logic may be to spook the Mr Bigs Into making a mistake, perhaps fleeing?  The cops may have some Info that certain people fleeing may confirm.??

I suspect they wouldn't announce some arrests without a motive for doing so.

The Thai bashers will say they're stupid.  They're not.

1 hour ago, F4UCorsair said:

Cops are trained, and I fully expect that some will say that the BiB aren't, to flush out crims.

The logic may be to spook the Mr Bigs Into making a mistake, perhaps fleeing?  The cops may have some Info that certain people fleeing may confirm.??

I suspect they wouldn't announce some arrests without a motive for doing so.

The Thai bashers will say they're stupid.  They're not.

Well I don't say the cops are stupid, what I say is there are VERY FEW news about king pins getting busted...so either they keep ALL the big arrests for them and don't brag (which honestly I doubt of) or they do not arrest the big ones for some reason (and sorry to tell you that but with such amount of corruption in the Police I may have some ideas why...) last time a drug ring was nearly busted, all the big ones managed to flee..

3 minutes ago, DavidVincent said:

Well I don't say the cops are stupid, what I say is there are VERY FEW news about king pins getting busted...so either they keep ALL the big arrests for them and don't brag (which honestly I doubt of) or they do not arrest the big ones for some reason (and sorry to tell you that but with such amount of corruption in the Police I may have some ideas why...) last time a drug ring was nearly busted, all the big ones managed to flee..

No diffetrent In mamny countries, It's the suckers who get caught and they don't/won't squeal because they, or their families, are under threat of being harmed.

I don't think the cops are given much credit though, when often It's deserved.

Unable to edit typos.