90 Day online will no longer be available.

IE on Windows 10 (with the anniversary upgrade):

Click on "Start" button.

Scroll down to almost the bottom and click "Windows Accessories".

Then you can see it and by right clicking on it you can choose to pin it on the Start menu for quick access.

20 hours ago, wgdanson said:

Who uses IE these days? Windows 10 doesn't, you get Edge. Just back from Phitsanulok Immigration to do 90 days. In and out within 5 minutes. Thanks

Good for you. Online reporting has always worked fine for me, just 5 minutes wasted at my keyboard instead of having to fill up the form, an early wake up, close to 3 hours round trip travel time, almost 500 Baht for taxi, and sometimes more than one hour waiting at immigration, a wasted day for useless bureaucracy. If Online Reporting keeps working for me I can do it every month if they wish.

From the replies it does seem to have something to do with what area you are living in and therefore what immigration office you come under.

Those offices who have had a recent change, for one reason or another, are the ones that no longer do the on-line reporting.

Kap Choeng  and the new Buriram office do not service the online reporting.

Not surprisingly the call/help centre is unaware of these problems.

• 4 months later...

Any updated reports on if the online reporting is working or not? I tried on Tuesday last week (18th) and I notice this morning it's still pending. Longest it's taken before is next day.

I'm away from the office I should report to on holiday, so what happens when my due date arrives? I have to travel back to that office to report in person?

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Just Curious said:

Any updated reports on if the online reporting is working or not? I tried on Tuesday last week (18th) and I notice this morning it's still pending. Longest it's taken before is next day.

I'm away from the office I should report to on holiday, so what happens when my due date arrives? I have to travel back to that office to report in person?

Thanks!

The site is working and people have gotten approvals since the site started working again.

Approval is done by your local office which may be slow to do it or they have not checked for the applications.

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The site is working and people have gotten approvals since the site started working again.

Approval is done by your local office which may be slow to do it or they have not checked for the applications.

Thanks ubonjoe. Pattaya office, so anything goes I guess!

Just to update previous posts, my application (Pattaya office) was approved yesterday (25th) a full week after it was lodged. No email notification received this time, I checked the status online and saw the approval and downloaded the approval slip from there to print.

Gone are the days of same/next day turn around it seems.

19 minutes ago, Just Curious said:

Just to update previous posts, my application (Pattaya office) was approved yesterday (25th) a full week after it was lodged. No email notification received this time, I checked the status online and saw the approval and downloaded the approval slip from there to print.

Gone are the days of same/next day turn around it seems.

That might be because a person had his wife call Jomtien immigration about his online report. They told her it was still not working but she insisted it was and they had somebody check to confirm it was working. He got his approval within minutes.

It is not guaranteed that entering Thailand will provide information for an online 90-Day Report.  My wife and I used to do online reports OK last year, then exited and re-entered Thailand in November.  In December the online system stopped working.  We did a mail-in 90-Day report in February.  Yesterday, since the online system was working we tried to do our next 90-Days reporting online. 

However, my wife was able to do hers online with the new November entry information but I was not.  I found that I could do an online application using the PRE-November entry information (but I didn't complete this application) but she could not use the PRE-November entry information, but could use the November entry information.

So, even though we entered Thailand back-to-back with sequential entry card numbers and same entry dates, her entry information updated the online database and mine did not.

Sadly, will will have to continue to use mail-in reporting unless our next entry into Thailand resets both of us in the database.

Edited by mojaco

1 hour ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

How many days in advance can you do the 90 day online report ?
I arrived 21/02/2017 so is due 21/05/2017 ( if I added it up right ), but would like to try the online reporting at my earliest opportunity .

Thanks.

Form the online reporting site.

5901c9dd2686d_90dayonlinereportwindow.jpg.815218604165cf4ccdc5ecda5fd82f90.jpg

• Like 1