West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Then Bournemouth took the game on and took the lead in the process,very poor from Adrian I thought.

Very poor defending to leave him facing a point blank header more like.

You must have watched a different game from me Bournemouth never scored a header.

Potential to move into a champions league slot today if Spurs get turned over or draw with Sunderland who are going into the early kickoff at the lane on the back of a good win.

Would like to think we can turn Newcastle over at 3pm.

The result of the Spurs game early doors could be a potential catalyst for our lads.

Irons Irons.

Potential to move into a champions league slot today if Spurs get turned over or draw with Sunderland who are going into the early kickoff at the lane on the back of a good win.

The result of the Spurs game early doors could be a potential catalyst for our lads.

Irons Irons.

You need to be in a Champions league spot at the end of the season, being in one today doesn't get you anywhere laugh.png

Irons Irons.

You need to be in a Champions league spot at the end of the season, being in one today doesn't get you anywhere laugh.png

As you know oh so well,the team that nearly finish fourth.

Irons Irons.

As you know oh so well,the team that nearly finish fourth.

Exactly so that's why i'm pointing it out to you biggrin.png

• Like 1

Kids in bed,2 x 6 pack of Beer Lao.

West Ham on the box,I'm in proverbial heaven.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1452956140.445468.jpg

Did you fall asleep at half time?
No I went in the kitchen and made some chip butties.

So you went for the healthy option ? sad.png

Yes I was trying to recreate being at the match like days gone by,I'd have had 6 pints before the game and a pie at half time,have you been to a premier league ground recently,not a salad in sight at the half time snack bars.

Oh forgot to add the Indian curry on the Barking road after the game washed down with a few bottles of cobra.

Edited by stoneyboy
  • Like 1

Did you fall asleep at half time?

No I went in the kitchen and made some chip butties.

So you went for the healthy option ? sad.png

Yes I was trying to recreate being at the match like days gone by,I'd have had 6 pints before the game and a pie at half time,have you been to a premier league ground recently,not a salad in sight at the half time snack bars.

Oh forgot to add the Indian curry on the Barking road after the game washed down with a few bottles of cobra.

I use to always have a Bagel when i went to the Lane biggrin.png

• 2 weeks later...

Another hard fought 3 points,Aston Villa were looking very good until that moment of madness from Ayew which reduced them to 10 men,unable to break them down in the first half.

Second half we came out much stronger and it was only a matter of time before we got a goal the first being a great ball from Noble with an equally great header from Antonio,the second goal took a mere 14 seconds from an Aston Villa corner.

Happy Hammer.

• 3 weeks later...