West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

West Ham boss Avram Grant has issued a personal e-mail apology to West Ham fans following Wednesday night's 5-0 defeat at Newcastle

From Talksport

Did you get one singher and imola ;).

I did actually yeah..

Don't think he needed to do it, it Sport, sh*t happens albeit quite regulary for us...

Edit : AND we'll lose tomorrow..

Edited by MSingh

Iv'e got a feeling it might be quiet on here today :( .

I have a feeling it will be quiet on the Spurs, Arse, Chelsea, City and LP's pages as well :lol:

Not on the Spurs thread James, unlike some of the other threads we don't hide away when we lose, we'd rather discuss constructively where we went wrong :o:D

I apologise for driving 1,200 KM's in 36 hours & not being on TV..

Think you know me a tad better to say that i hide when we lose Alfredo..;)

I listened to it on Radio London..

Should have had a hat full in the first half & weren't very good second half by the sounds of it..

Martin O Neill cut to 1/5 to be our next Manager today actually on SKYBET..:unsure:

Your pals in the East End boozer reckoned he was unlikely to take the job. Mind at those odds it seems fairly certain.

Should have had a hat full in the first half & weren't very good second half by the sounds of it..

Martin O Neill cut to 1/5 to be our next Manager today actually on SKYBET..:unsure:

Your pals in the East End boozer reckoned he was unlikely to take the job. Mind at those odds it seems fairly certain.

Actually they are about the right size club for O'Neil, its a good fit. :)

What have Nigerians got to do with anything ??

Bore off.

Edited by smokie36

Looks like your'e gonna sign Wayne Bridge from us.

Well thats it then, there definitely staying up if they sign him :D.

alf sort yer life out , 1 we aint signin sidwell or bridge

2 il go back down a well trodden path and ask you muppets for another time

whos this massive carnt then ?????? 3

face up you mugs , who????

massive , huge , ???? shataaaaaaaap

4 ,still aint got a even a feeble reply to YOUR STATEMENT,

5, you lot give me pleasure,, youre that simple

Bore off.

I saw your reply before you edited it...;)

Luckily the week is gettin better....thank <deleted>. ;)

Unbelievable some of the <deleted> honestly....and we still aint signed Suarez yet.....tick tock....this job in Indo better materialise or there might be a few more edited monologues.....

Unbelievable some of the <deleted> honestly....and we still aint signed Suarez yet.....tick tock....this job in Indo better materialise or there might be a few more edited monologues.....

youre general <deleted> is appreciated smokes

:D

SWP i'm hearing BJ, what's the Scoop my Whippet breeding, Hot Pot loving, Pigeon flying Friend ??

:D

SWP i'm hearing BJ, what's the Scoop my Whippet breeding, Hot Pot loving, Pigeon flying Friend ??

:o No wonder the two of you have become so pally.....who's next?

Adebayor....or a homecoming for Sir Carlos of Silvertown.....? :D

The Brummies have only come to defend,i will be happy if we get a second,i dont think thats out of the question.:D

Reckon Obinna looks sharp...and has a fine peg an all. Should be two up already. ;)

Yes i have a lot of time for Obinna,he seems to get everywhere and is capable of scoring from a few yards out,agreed that we should reallly have had a second,we need to go into the next leg with at least a 2 nil lead,its a tough place to travel,and thats been proven this season by the results,only Arsenal the other week have had a good time there.