Form's required for 30 day extention of a tourist visa at Jomtien immigration

Hi

I will do a 30 day extention of my tourist visa at Jomtien immigration next week

I know I need a completed tm7 form as per this link:

http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm7.pdf

but last time I did one I remember an additional form was required, could anyone let me know what that is and if possable give a link to download it please.

Many thanks

Edited by jay1980

If you're staying in a regular hotel or guest house that does the guest reporting (like they're supposed to), you don't have to worry about the TM30.  Awhile back I was staying in a condo whose management was NOT reporting guests, and so I DID turn in a TM30 when I requested my 30d extension.  At Jomtien, having a TM30 to turn in meant an extra visit with police or whoever, and using one of the services there just outside the immigration office seemed easier (I was kind of uncomfortable with the whole TM30 thing which seemed to me like it was set up for someone else to actually be doing).  I forget how much the service was charging, but I paid them, went & had lunch, and came back to pick up my pp with the approved extension an hour or so later.

PS - The fact that your passport was copied when you arrived isn't necessarily insurance of said "reporting".  Where I was staying, they were just keeping the copy on file during my stay.  The management honestly didn't think they were supposed to be doing any reporting but were more than cooperative about helping me with the TM30.  ('Got help from UJ here, too.)

Edited by hawker9000