Samui murder: French restaurant owner admits concealing a corpse, other two suspects deny involvement

snoop1130

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/19/2017 at 4:49 PM, bangrak said:

I don't know whether it is true or not, but I've just heard from 'a credible source' that the main 'suspect' of the murder would be out of jail...! Has anyone on TV heard anything about it, ...and the how and why of it? 

His restaurant in Maenam seem incredible closed as per today...

The murder accused Georges' La Bonne Franquette restaurant has now been cleared and painted inside, and today new electric installations made together with a sign up "For Rent"...

20170301_former-French-restaurant.jpg

...had a look inside; the whole ground floor has been cleared to one big room, a mezzanine with two separate (probably) bedrooms upstairs in the wooden 2nd floor, a Thai-style kitchen and bath in a separate building at back, and one more room (bed or office) – should someone be interested – I better pass-it-on, as the elder lady, that might be the owner, seemed like she thought it would be a good idea if I rented it, now I already had a look inside...:whistling:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2017 at 10:49 PM, bangrak said:

I don't know whether it is true or not, but I've just heard from 'a credible source' that the main 'suspect' of the murder would be out of jail...! Has anyone on TV heard anything about it, ...and the how and why of it? 

Yes, it seems to be true ? How possible ?

10 hours ago, BsBs said:

Yes, it seems to be true ? How possible ?

'BsBs' it seems the info the 'main suspect' would be 'out' was ...BS (guess the ones knowing for sure won't tell about it...). But the two 'suspected' accomplices are definitely out (on bail, paid by...?), the first partying for weeks now, maybe to celebrate his luck (didn't have a penny before it seems, but can afford partying now...?), the other one, who had 'confessed' about the concealing and transporting the body of the victim, would have re-opened 'his' restaurant (paid by the murder suspect Georges Michel it seems, and at the origin of the shooting) in the 'lesser' soy of Maenam's walking street. How'd you want your steak done, sir, 'bloody'...?

Archived