Where can I pay this bill?

notmyself

If it has a barcode try the Seven. If not you'll need to visit on of the provider's outlets.

From the Call Centre number (02 900 9000) it's a True bill, loads of places have True counters.

EDIT Actually, are you sure it's a bill and not a statement of a pre-paid account? The total top right gets smaller :) You need someone who can read Thai to translate the relevant bits.

Definitely a True document then, you may want to remove the later photo since it has your (or someone's) address.

Payment barcodes are usually much longer, there should also be a box with a Ref1 and Ref2 which can be used if the barcode fails.

I'm still not convinced it's actually a bill. This is the payment section of our ToT bill:-

SCAN0006.JPG

It's the same as the True Bills I used to get before changing to AIS. Many options to pay. 7/11. Tesco Lotus. Anywhere there is a "Counter Service" - the purple sign with the yellow (?) moon and stars. Pay over the counter at most banks. Pay at ATM buy scanning the bar code. Any True office. But the easiest method was through Internet Banking. That's what I used to do.

12 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

Flip it over.

Payment options are often printed on the reverse.

We don't have True anymore, but thinking back the payment stuff may have been on a second sheet from the statement, I know my Amex bill is like that.

It looks like the customers copy of a True bill.1605 B.I would pop into the bank and ask.You can pay a true bill at many banks.Unless,of course you live on some remote island some 50 kilometres from the mainland.In that case,i would apologise most sincerely for wasting your time.

5 hours ago, KittenKong said:

It seems to be a True internet payment advice for a 18/1.8 ADSL account for the month of November. It shows a pre-paid balance of 3364.56, a debit of 794.26 and a balance remaining of 2570.30

So there's 3+ months still pre-paid to run.

Thanks KK, as I suspected.

Now if our OP would just read ...