HM the King grants sweeping Royal pardon

webfact

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/15/2016 at 5:21 PM, Shawn0000 said:

Getting your water from a buffalo wallow classifies as very poor in EVERYBODY'S book, get real!!!

Well, we saw it as a pond, rather then a buffalo wallow, but I guess I see what you mean. On the other hand I think you need to travel around the Northeast a little more. You seem not to have a very clear picture of how people out in the country have to live. The problem of clean water is much more difficult than city people realize. Also, things are much better since Thaksin was prime minister. It's as though before his term the Bangkiok government was actively suppressing development in the Northeast and since they removed him they haven''t dared go back to the old way. I'm sure that's not true, of course. I was kind of offended by your first accusation that living like a Thai means carousing and womanizing. If you really think that's the way Thais live you need to get out more.

10 hours ago, Acharn said:

Well, we saw it as a pond, rather then a buffalo wallow, but I guess I see what you mean. On the other hand I think you need to travel around the Northeast a little more. You seem not to have a very clear picture of how people out in the country have to live. The problem of clean water is much more difficult than city people realize. Also, things are much better since Thaksin was prime minister. It's as though before his term the Bangkiok government was actively suppressing development in the Northeast and since they removed him they haven''t dared go back to the old way. I'm sure that's not true, of course. I was kind of offended by your first accusation that living like a Thai means carousing and womanizing. If you really think that's the way Thais live you need to get out more.

It was just an example of how some Thai's live, some like carousing, but the womanizing is your own embellishment, I said no such thing so get offended by your imagination if you like.   The point of my comment was to provide a take on "living like a Thai" from the opposite end of the spectrum, both are ways that Thai people live, and if you really think no Thai's live like I described then it is you who needs to get out more.