Online 90 day report

I just did my online 90 day report like I have done 4 times before. the page closed just as I finished it and I got a message about some server problem. So I did it one more time. And when checking the staus I can see that I have two reports pending now. Will there be any problems because of that?

3 minutes ago, bangkoklasse said:

How do I cancel it? There is nothing on their website when I check the status, where I can cancel it ???

when you reach the first "page" in their website there you find 3 colours where you can click. The lowest one, the orange one, says cancel....

You need to have the reference number to be able to cancel however..... Go to the middle one and pick up the reference number and then back again and cancel your application

Glegolo

7 minutes ago, bangkoklasse said:

How do I cancel it? There is nothing on their website when I check the status, where I can cancel it ???

Go to this page on the site and will see "Cancel your application (Terms
and Conditions)" https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

1 minute ago, bangkoklasse said:

But When I did my 2 reports I didn't get any e-mail from immigration. I have always got that before. Does it make any difference

You don't get an email until the application is approved by your local immigration office.

• Like 1