Non-immigrant "o" Visa

Hi,

I am a Danish citizen living in Thailand for the past 4 years.

I have had a couple of Non Immigrant "O" Visas and Tourist Visas, and have done the visaruns to Malaysia and Cambodia.

Is it possible now to apply for a Non-Immigrant "O" Visa by mail to the Thai Embassy in my home country, Denmark?

• Like 1

Doubtful is the Thai embassy in Denmark would issue a visa if the do not see

an exit stamp from Thailand.

Not worth the risk.

Try the visa run to Penang or Birsbane, Australia

Hi,

I am a Danish citizen living in Thailand for the past 4 years.

I have had a couple of Non Immigrant "O" Visas and Tourist Visas, and have done the visaruns to Malaysia and Cambodia.

Is it possible now to apply for a Non-Immigrant "O" Visa by mail to the Thai Embassy in my home country, Denmark?

Even if they issued a visa by accident it would not be a valid visa. The first time you utilize it the Immigration officer would see that you were in Thailand when the visa issued. You'd show up on his computer.

Hi,

Even if they issued a visa by accident it would not be a valid visa. The first time you utilize it the Immigration officer would see that you were in Thailand when the visa issued. You'd show up on his computer.

Thanks for your replies.... :D

What if I leave Thailand, go for a holiday in Malaysia, mail my application to the Thai Embassy in Copenhagen (they are very keen to provide applicants with multiple entry non-immigrant visas!). Then they maybe will mail me my passport back to Malaysia with a new visa for Thailand?

Maybe it's worth trying? :o

Or maybe it's not too clever? :D

What if I leave Thailand, go for a holiday in Malaysia, mail my application to the Thai Embassy in Copenhagen (they are very keen to provide applicants with multiple entry non-immigrant visas!). Then they maybe will mail me my passport back to Malaysia with a new visa for Thailand?

Theoretically possible and not illegal. Hoewever, what do you do in Malaysia if somebody wants to see your passport? Hotels, banks to change money etc.

What if your stay or your entry permit to Malaysia is over and your passport is still in Denmark?

Try to get a second passport from your embassy. Must give written explanation by a company why you need one. Frequent travel, passport with embassies to obtain visas etc.

Hi,

It is sad that you economized when offered that multi at home.