Recieving Fees International THAI BAHT TO THAI BAHT SCB

Does anyone know of any 'swift' fees when sending money in Thai Baht from UK/Swiss to Thailand. 

I get Bank to Bank rates on the currency, but this is the first time in a while, that i'm sending a large chunk to Thailand, i thought best to convert at B2B and then there should be no charges as i do not get any charges in Europe on Currency Conversions or losses (Split second i sent @ : £1.00 - B44.6900), however, i think there is a swift fee for receiving but am unsure if that's only in foreign currency not Thai Baht.

Many thanks

Edited by wjdw

As far as I know the Thai bank international receiving fee which is generally 0.25% (Bt200 min, Bt500 max) applies to "any" currency being received internationally...even baht.   It's really an international "receiving fee" and not a "currency conversion fee."    

Now if you use one of those money transfer services which has a pier/partner in Thailand which is actually doing the currency exchange when that pier/partner forwards it to your Thai bank there is no receiving fee since it's a domestic transfer.

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 7:48 PM, Pib said:

As far as I know the Thai bank international receiving fee which is generally 0.25% (Bt200 min, Bt500 max) applies to "any" currency being received internationally...even baht.   It's really an international "receiving fee" and not a "currency conversion fee."    

Now if you use one of those money transfer services which has a pier/partner in Thailand which is actually doing the currency exchange when that pier/partner forwards it to your Thai bank there is no receiving fee since it's a domestic transfer.

Agree with PIB - and some Forex companies offer to refund any fees - or used to.