Nong Nat loves everything about Harold - especially those handouts at the airport

rooster59

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, fruitman said:

Yes i guess so, she posted this on her fayboo so she wants attention and to show her fellow girls in the business how lucky she is..she also is carefull now to not give him a heartattack when she's doing her other job.

She wants publicity like the one named Kim in the states.

8 hours ago, baboon said:

"First question to those that think this is weird?

How many people do you know in the US,UK or Aus that are rich and have younger wives??"

None.

Maybe the Rolling Stones, Rod Stewart,

Hugh Hefner to name a few.

9 hours ago, bodymassagemyfriend said:

Just makes me sick for people who work hard and get nothing. Also this guy is showing a bad image of us.

What's the bad image?  He has money and likes to treat his old lady to it.  What's wrong with that?  Seems a little bit of the sour grapes with you.

The living epitome of all those jokes about falang  husbands being ATM's on legs.  

What baffles me is why he allows the object of his affections and generosity to continue to make him look a twerp in front of the cameras.

Grow some, Harold.

13 hours ago, Lannig said:
17 hours ago, Johnniey said:

fayboo? 

Thais don't say this.

Most Thais I know just say "face"

Nope, they don't say that, either.  "Face" has an "s" sound at the end, which in Thai is pronounced as "t."  They say what sounds like "fate" or "fate-book."

1 hour ago, Krataiboy said:

The living epitome of all those jokes about falang  husbands being ATM's on legs.  

What baffles me is why he allows the object of his affections and generosity to continue to make him look a twerp in front of the cameras.

Grow some, Harold.

Grow some what?  You think the guy should really give a rat's ass what anyone thinks or says about him in keyboard warrior land?

18 hours ago, Hutch68 said:

I was talking about the shoelaces, no thai can tie shoelaces.

No kidding, what's with this?  I've shown my wife this so many times and it's like magic to her.  3 years of university and she still can't figure out shoelaces

2 hours ago, Beats56 said:

Maybe the Rolling Stones, Rod Stewart,

Hugh Hefner to name a few.

it should be noted that often wives of older celebrities are also wealthy and educated as opposed to rice farmers with high school diplomas from nakhon nowhere

3 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I am truly puzzled as to why no Thai Visa member grabbed this prized possession. I mean it's only 1mil baht.... pocket change for many members here.

likely the test drives were suboptimal

Archived