braces in thailand?

P4K

Sorry if Im posting this in the wrong section. Anyways Im going to be in thailand till around summer and would like to get braces while I'm here. I'm wondering if I could get the braces here and finish them off in my home country? Also how does the payment work do you need to pay the full amount or how does it work exactly sorry for the noob questions I have no idea how this stuff works. Also any recommendation are appreciated, look forward to any replies, thanks

so I couldnt do half in thailand and half back in my country? I'm actually going for invisalign, it being a trademarked thing is there some way to continue the process at another dentist in my country? I guess this is something I should speak to a dentist about but yea if anyone has any insight let me know, thanks. iirc my friend started her invisalign in costa rica and continued it in the states

You need to discuss this with the dentist you plan to have the follow-up with as it is up to them. Reportedly not easy to find a dentist willing to do this.

Cost of invisalign in Thailand are not low. You may not save much by starting it here vs doing the whole thing back home.