Drug rehabilitation offers inmates new life

webfact

Drug rehabilitation offers inmates new life
By CHULARAT SAENGPASSA 
THE NATION 
MAE SOT, TAK PROVINCE

ta.jpg

Doughnuts are prepared by decommissioned reserve officers as well as convicts sentenced for “behavioural rehabilitation” at the Wiwat Phon La Mueang School in Tak province.

TAK: -- PARTICIPANTS in a drug-rehabilitation programme have spoken about their delight at discovering a new way to live life.

“I think I can cook for a living,” said a 42-year-old father of three, referred to by the alias “Nont”, as he practised making dumplings at the 310th Military Circle’s Wiwat Phonlamueang School in Tak province. Instead of going to jail, he was sent to the school to undergo drug rehabilitation, as the court resolved to give opportunities to drug abusers who have not committed serious offences.

Designed to help addicts kick their habit, the rehabilitation programme takes four months. To help drug abusers find proper occupations, the programme includes one month of vocational training. 

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30302376

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2016-12-19

“I think I can cook for a living,” said a 42-year-old father of three, referred to by the alias “Nont”, as he practised making dumplings at the 310th Military Circle’s Wiwat Phonlamueang School in Tak province.

I'm certain that he might have learned a certain technic how to be a good cook. Lol

Great meth for TVF members.jpg

1) Well, as addiction is an disease I would hope they got a "education"/treatment  and knowledge about that at the first hand. So they have a chance to take responsibility over their addiction and learn How to stay clean. It's not easy if you haven't the medical insight about your situation though. 

2) And also I hope they been tested for hepatite C before allowed to handle food cooking and baking as addiction and use of drugs often are a huge risk to get this kinda transmissible diseases. 

3) After this there are a great idea to learn social skills and job education. All my good wishes and hope to these suffering addict people.