Looking for a Thai Lawyer, who is able and willing to assist me against Samsung, Thailand

rolfwipi

I am contacting all members of Thai Visa as I need your help.

Everybody knows, that Samsung has very big problems with the exploding batteries of their mobile telephones Samsung Note 7!

But why does Samsung hide the fact, that they have probably problems with all batteries of their mobile telephones? Also my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge plus has exploded on 16.10.2016 again under the full 1 year warranty of Samsung.

As I do not accept the decision of Samsung, Thailand to repair my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge plus (all Samsung Note 7 with exploding batteries are reimbursed by Samsung) I first wrote a registered letter to Samsung Head Office in South Korea. I know that they have received this registered letter. But I did not even get an acknowledgement of this registered letter from Samsung Head Office in South Korea, nor a reply from them on this registered letter. Than I wrote a second registered letter to Samsung Head Office in Bangkok, Thailand. Same thing. No acknowledgement of receipt and no reply by Samsung Head Office in Bangkok, Thailand.

Next I have contacted more than 10 Law companies in Bangkok by e-mail, asking them, if they could assist me with my problems with Samsung Thailand and if necessary to go in a law suite before Thai tribunals. Same thing. I did not get one reply from these Law companies in Bangkok.

Therefore I am contacting you, in order to know, if you know a Thai Lawyer who is able and willing to assist me with my problems against Samsung, Thailand. If you know such a Thai Lawyer, than please kindly let me know by return.

Thank you all in advance for your kind assistance in this matter.

Best regards.

rolfwipi

Good luck in obtaining any compensation from Samsung,  there seems to be very little  consumer protection here in Thailand  

And a lawyer will only help you if you pay him up front, the idea of contingency is as foreign of a concept here as is class action 

I'm sure your receipt says:  No Refunds 

But you might get a kind ear from the Office of Consumer Protection Board

http://www.ocpb.go.th/ewtadmin/ewt/ocpb_eng/main.php?filename=index___EN

Archived