Army chief says the military will make dissidents understand new computer law

webfact

5 hours ago, NongKhaiKid said:

What's all this pussyfooting about with ' try to explain, make them understand ' etc.

Why don't these tough, battle hardened military men give it the good old fashioned

' You don't need to understand just do as you're told ' !

Love of creative language. Using 'force' every fifth word is just lazy speechwriting...

6 hours ago, NongKhaiKid said:

What's all this pussyfooting about with ' try to explain, make them understand ' etc.

Why don't these tough, battle hardened military men give it the good old fashioned

' You don't need to understand just do as you're told ' !

As I already posted, their pussyfooting is a charade for the international community and domestic consumption. It's been their modus operandi since the coup and 'attitude adjustments'.

Basically, they can't show themselves for what they are, since their kind of government became unpopular after WWII, so this is them trying to be a social media friendly, democracy friendly tinpot regime that doesn't appear like an oppressive threatening one.

Edited by Squeegee

27 minutes ago, Squeegee said:

As I already posted, their pussyfooting is a charade for the international community and domestic consumption. It's been their modus operandi since the coup and 'attitude adjustments'.

Basically, they can't show themselves for what they are, since their kind of government became unpopular after WWII, so this is them trying to be a social media friendly, democracy friendly tinpot regime that doesn't appear like an oppressive threatening one.

At least in their own view :)

History & "burning books " comes to mind . Control of information has been relegated to dinosaurs, won't work. 

Seems those in charge would rather follow North Korea than, maybe a country like Singapore. Absolute morons & the laughing stock of any & all observer's. 

23 minutes ago, SaintLouisBlues said:

Delusional 

really?

i would say 80% of the comments here if contributed to a person living in Thailand are cause for arrest. how many times has the PM been called every name in the book? And members of the government in very position? 

if you posted the same comments on Facebook in Thai your door would be kicked in so fast it would make your head spin.

and I did say " Eventually". not tomorrow.

wait till someone starts posting Thaivisa tweets on facebook and translates them to Thai.

really?

i would say 80% of the comments here if contributed to a person living in Thailand are cause for arrest. how many times has the PM been called every name in the book? And members of the government in very position? 

if you posted the same comments on Facebook in Thai your door would be kicked in so fast it would make your head spin.

and I did say " Eventually". not tomorrow.

wait till someone starts posting Thaivisa tweets on facebook and translates them to Thai.

A lot of these are living overseas however they stir the pot and the certain dummies take the bait that live here and join in . They are idiots. Farang are left alone to live here, whore munger and drink their hearts out or marry a local and buy property and still they insist on attacking a military regime in a foreign land with military laws and a shit prison system.

They deserve everything they get, idiots think they are hiding behind a firewall lol

It's will happen it's just a matter of time

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk