Is wanting to find a girlfriend/wife reason enough to move to Thailand?

calbear09

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Happened to me. However, it was after we moved close enough to the family that they were able to work on her.

For a happy marriage don't live anywhere near them and don't have a big enough house for them to stay in with you.

true but even better why by the whole chocolate shop when there are so many around and differing flavours?   variety is da spice of life

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 12/29/2016 at 11:05 PM, JAFO said:

Funny. It gets boring(you are only kidding yourself). VJJ is VJJ even when different unless you happen to be easily amused or didn't get it much. I do not care how you slice and dice it. If you feel good twisting sheets with girls/women who only care about getting paid and turns a blind eye while you pretend you are the man than all good. To easy IMHO.

But again in fairness, I did my deal from 18 - 30. It was fun. Never paid for it, spring break America. Did many and loved them. Good drink, Good music, Great unpredictable sex.

FWIIW my wife is only a few years younger than me but as I learned, sex can't keep a man whether you have many or one. It has to be broader, intellectual, challenging and more engaging . A nut is a nut. LOL! 

Disagree 100%. It only gets boring if "the one" or yourself is boring. If you think sex is only about VJJ I'm not surprised you seem to think it's boring. That should be the last thing on the menu.

Just now, LannaGuy said:

true but even better why by the whole chocolate shop when there are so many around and differing flavours?   variety is da spice of life

Chocolates cost money. I retired and had to live on a budget. Getting married was supposed to be about having free chocolate the rest of my life. Little did I know what was to happen.

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Chocolates cost money. I retired and had to live on a budget. Getting married was supposed to be about having free chocolate the rest of my life. Little did I know what was to happen.

well you got out so good for you but im happy not getting 'involved' emotionally and having fun - all those choccies to choose from  yum yum

When I first came to Thailand I loved the vibe and knew I'd live here one day. I wasn't into Thai women at all (At the time).Nearly 20 years on I've slowly made the move over and bought a condo nearly 3 yrs ago. It's not quite the same Thailand now and I do miss what I first experienced. But that's 'progress' ... also feel my age in Bangkok too, so I'll probably move to an island at some point and live the beach life, sailing etc.

So for anyone thinking to move abroad, you really need to have that feeling in your gut about the country of choice. You need a long term plan and a way to pay the bills, preferably owning and renting property. If you're winging it for a better sex life, it's maybe not enough, unless your life truly revolves around sex and you have deep pockets!

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Disagree 100%. It only gets boring if "the one" or yourself is boring. If you think sex is only about VJJ I'm not surprised you seem to think it's boring. That should be the last thing on the menu.

So explain in greater detail...I'd love to hear it.

When single and dating what is the mission? The posters on this site that claim to want variety or as you put "Chocolate Candies" but it surely isn't about stimulating conversation, cant be here with men in their 50 and 60's with girls 25 years younger.....or can it? Isn't the challenge of getting to the "Chocolate?" If so, then I am back to my VJJ is VJJ. Sure some dress it up differently. Sure some do some things differently but in the end....well. Maybe some didn't get it much early in life so this is exciting to them, others had their fill and require more on top of a few rounds in the sheets. My comment about boring is that for me it has to be more than "Chocolate Candies". Just like I couldn't eat cake all the time. I need other food (Intellect, humor, fun, etc etc). I mean even the gals that can swing off chandeliers, do a 1.5 back flip to land on top of me would get boring if that all she had to offer.

Some need balance and require more than sex. 

On 12/23/2016 at 5:28 PM, possum1931 said:

I came here to find a wife after visiting a few times, was very successful, been together 11 years now. She is a highly educated college graduate, I went back home after I met her, and came again another twice, then decided to sell my house and move out here to be with her. Best decision I ever made.

I had plenty of success with girls back in Scotland being a professional musician, but trying to find one who did not drink or smoke was very hard.

You mean you are a non smoking, teetotal Scottish musician?????? WOW That must be a first!!!

Well coming in on the end of this with no intention of going to the beginning, the 3 biggest cocoa growing countries are (in order) Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Ghana, and Indonesia. Maybe if chocolate is important the guy should try looking there.

On 12/24/2016 at 7:12 AM, calbear09 said:

Yea I studied at UCB and the Asian girls there are not attractive at all (almost all are the cream of the crop academically from China)

No offence here but it sounds like you wasn't much of a catch for them so they weren't bothered . Once Asians have already hit America or the west they are not all that bothered by the added bonus of having a farang bf. If you had a top career they would be all

ober you like flys to shat much in the same way it is here . Thailands changing for the most part farangs  just get the cast offs or single mothers now in much the same way the blacks get the fat white chicks that no one wants . 

17 hours ago, chrisandsu said:

Thailands changing for the most part farangs  just get the cast offs or single mothers now in much the same way the blacks get the fat white chicks that no one wants . 

Nothing new about that. In the last 25+ years, I have almost never met a farang with a really hot wife unless she was a hooker - not a lot of really pretty hookers either.

21 hours ago, chrisandsu said:

No offence here but it sounds like you wasn't much of a catch for them so they weren't bothered . Once Asians have already hit America or the west they are not all that bothered by the added bonus of having a farang bf. If you had a top career they would be all

ober you like flys to shat much in the same way it is here . Thailands changing for the most part farangs  just get the cast offs or single mothers now in much the same way the blacks get the fat white chicks that no one wants . 

Is it possible the Thai women are getting the foreigner cast offs ?

4 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Nothing new about that. In the last 25+ years, I have almost never met a farang with a really hot wife unless she was a hooker - not a lot of really pretty hookers either.

Nearly every time I have seen a really hot chick I see the not so cool Thai bf/husband with her . My only assumption is he has really deep pockets . Same in the west, we rarely see a really hot chick with a down and out piss head . Water finds its own level ??

1 hour ago, Mitkof Island said:

Is it possible the Thai women are getting the foreigner cast offs ?

For the most part yes . Maybe in issarn it's still seen as a step up but in bkk it's almost seen as a step sideways .(my wife's from

bkk) so I dont mind being called Vinny sideways ?

15 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Normally the ability to clean the house and cook an egg is the bar that has been set. The egg is not even cooked particularly well. Not having a penis seems to be a bonus if the girl looks too good.

Edited by anotheruser