Where To Get No Smoking Signs In Pattaya ?

morrobay

Looking for glossy/adhesive No Smoking, 2000 baht fine, signs. Like the ones in some songthews. Went up to city hall,  public health dept. They did not have any ??.

They referred me to Pattaya hospital on  Soi Bukow. And to  continue  the runaround they also had none ??

To complete the runaround a nurse there said go to that building near 3 rd rd ! I want them for placement in songthews

Edited by morrobay
form

I'v never seen them for sale. Calling that number is your best bet. I remember them being put up all around the same time a few years ago after it became law, so it probably was someone from city hall who did it at that time.  I have bought glossy plastic no smoking signs from home pro.

If you can't find one just take the photo of it to a sign maker and they can recreate it and mount it on plastic. 

Edited by marinediscoking

22 hours ago, Rimmer said:

'Smoking allowed' or 'Smoking not allowed'? Or both :smile:

"Smoking allowed", bought a couple for the gentlemans smoking table in my mates bar. Has a blue ring rather than the red ring with the cross slash.

They have "No smoking" ones as well. The policy at my mates bar for non-smokers is to go elsewhere.... but buy a round 'afore ye go'.