Three Thai youths gang raped 12 year old girl after Facebook chat

rooster59

On 2016-12-24 at 8:10 PM, Briggsy said:

In the Thai school syllabus (Prathom 6, I think) it explicitly states that girls should never go to secluded places with boys, no matter how nicely they ask, how many times they ask and how much emotional blackmail is applied. The point is repeated over and over.

It is a 'Rape-Culture'.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sad for the girl!

I think we underestimate the problems women have in this culture.

My wife now in her early 50s, was a wild child growing up in and around  south Bangkok, she still carries a knife well small stanley type blade in her handbag and would use it. She is by no means a shrinking violet but incredibly wary of Thai men

Her 2 daughters in Bangkok at uni  are also are equipped with the same

On 25/12/2016 at 0:09 PM, Krataiboy said:

A pediatrician at a prestigious private hospital in Hua Hin advised me to put my daughter on Gardasil to protect her from becoming infected with a cancer causing virus during sexual intercourse.

I nearly fell off my chair. My kid is nine years old.

When I expressed my incredulity at his suggestion, the physician said, "Well, you know Thai boys".

'Nuff said.

Gardasil is given to nine-year-olds as part of the government-promoted vaccine child poisoning schedule in many countries. The vaccine has caused serious reactions, disorders, disabilities and deaths wherever it has been used. It appears that HPV vaccines are part of the global depopulation agenda as ovarian failure and early menopause have been reported in young women who were given the vaccine. 

http://vaccine-injury.info/gardasil.cfm

On 12/27/2016 at 3:16 AM, cncltd1973 said:

Boggles the mind that police suggest marriage as a punishment to the pedophile. From what a poster said, the law forbids sex with a girl under 15 years. I guess saving face trumps again.

Can you prove any of this? Can they get married at age 12 here in thailand?

next thing will be boy's parents saying she 'asked for it' or 'wore wrong clothes'

Utter, utter scum and there are NO excuses only contempt and sickening thoughts about what I'd like to do to the boy's

poor girl - very sad for her