9 month pregnant Farang guys in Pattaya?

joeyg

I see so many.  It really is epidemic.  Maybe just more visible because of the beach and the bars around Beach Road.

Even sadly some quite young guys, yes with the Chang tank top "bullseye" on it.

Really will anyone give a candid response?  Or perhaps ask a friend?  What does it feel like on a daily basis carrying around a gut like that.

I'm thinking it's gotta be super uncomfortable and at times painful.  Love to get some feed back.  Thanks.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My dad was like that, he lost a lot of it (not all) But he told me it felt so much better not carrying all that weight. When I got fat (not that fat) i felt bad did not want on pictures and so on. I really felt like a fat pig (and it was not even that bad).  I guess it really got a lot to do with self image. 

I don't doubt that the real heavy ones have health problems too, can't be good for the joints and so on. But its often a matter of priorities and they made their choice i respect that. I could be fat and eating whatever and whenever I want with no regard for the future or lean and taking care of my diet and exercising. Just choices people make. 

11 minutes ago, robblok said:

My dad was like that, he lost a lot of it (not all) But he told me it felt so much better not carrying all that weight. When I got fat (not that fat) i felt bad did not want on pictures and so on. I really felt like a fat pig (and it was not even that bad).  I guess it really got a lot to do with self image. 

I don't doubt that the real heavy ones have health problems too, can't be good for the joints and so on. But its often a matter of priorities and they made their choice i respect that. I could be fat and eating whatever and whenever I want with no regard for the future or lean and taking care of my diet and exercising. Just choices people make. 

Thanks. I was a fat kid and battled to lose it for years.  Basic training in the US Military took care of the and I've maintained since.  Ihave a slow metabolism. I "look at food and gain weight."

As a veggi my diet is carb laden although trying to go more Paeo but it's tough.  Exercise and portion control is the thing for me.

And I really didn't mean it as a wise a$$ question.  I just wonder, some of these guys and gals here look like they are going to "blow."

It's an honest question.  What does it feel like

1 minute ago, joeyg said:

Thanks. I was a fat kid and battled to lose it for years.  Basic training in the US Military took care of the and I've maintained since.  Ihave a slow metabolism. I "look at food and gain weight."

As a veggi my diet is carb laden although trying to go more Paeo but it's tough.  Exercise and portion control is the thing for me.

And I really didn't mean it as a wise a$$ question.  I just wonder, some of these guys and gals here look like they are going to "blow."

It's an honest question.  What does it feel like

If you really want to know.. take a backpack put it on your front-side.. fill it with sand (around 15 kg) and walk around (its still light just 15kg) but you will see everything costs a lot more effort. Not to mention that when your healthy and in shape your tool functions a lot better too. Because all the exercising makes sure you have much better blood flow. Some can't even see their tool without a mirror.. I doubt that is much fun. 

Each to their own.

There is always one who has to comment / complain about how other people look.

In most cases it is down to the owner of the body as to whether they are comfortable with it or not. If they are not then they have the option of doing something about it.

For many they get larger as they get older and their metabolism changes. Others have limited mobility and find it harder to exercise.

Yet it is little different from the USA or the UK and other countries where there are many obese people about - men AND women. Do you go into forums there and complain about the size of people?

Just now, WhamBam said:

Each to their own.

In most cases it is down to the owner of the body as to whether they are comfortable with it or not. If they are not then they have the option of doing something about it.

For many they get larger as they get older and their metabolism changes. Others have limited mobility and find it harder to exercise.

Yet it is little different from the USA or the UK and other countries where there are many obese people about - men AND women. Do you go into forums there and complain about the size of people?

People made their own choices.. not going to complain about how they look. I only complain about those who say they do everything to lose weight but can't (while its obvious they make no effort at all). If people are happy they way they look and have no health issue's let them be. Though I hate it if I got someone like that next to me in a plane restricting my movement. 

I like your comment about doing something about it.. because that really is it.. people have to want it otherwise its sure to fail. Only when I was totally repulsed with the way I looked did i change it. Before that point i preferred to eat and drink (alcohol)) whatever I want and feel good about it. 

5 hours ago, robblok said:

If you really want to know.. take a backpack put it on your front-side.. fill it with sand (around 15 kg) and walk around (its still light just 15kg) but you will see everything costs a lot more effort. Not to mention that when your healthy and in shape your tool functions a lot better too. Because all the exercising makes sure you have much better blood flow. Some can't even see their tool without a mirror.. I doubt that is much fun. 

Good point. But the 15 kg sounds awful just talking about it.  I've hit work out slumps or been sick with a bad upper respiratory infection and fallen into 1 month plus work out slumps and felt like crap putting on 3 or 4 kilos.  Had to work like the devil to get back to a good point.  I never asked this question directly to a patient and I had a few that were morbidly obese.  Like I said when I see these guys, really that look 9 months pregnant, it boggles my mind as to how they may feel.

Truth is I wish everyone had perfect health and never suffered.

5 hours ago, WhamBam said:

Each to their own.

Not complaining stop being an $$$$$$$.

5 hours ago, robblok said:

People made their own choices.. not going to complain about how they look. I only complain about those who say they do everything to lose weight but can't (while its obvious they make no effort at all). If people are happy they way they look and have no health issue's let them be. Though I hate it if I got someone like that next to me in a plane restricting my movement. 

I like your comment about doing something about it.. because that really is it.. people have to want it otherwise its sure to fail. Only when I was totally repulsed with the way I looked did i change it. Before that point i preferred to eat and drink (alcohol)) whatever I want and feel good about it. 

Nice to hear a proactive response and life change.  I think you've made my point as well.  No excuse for letting your body look like it's going to explode besides laziness and craziness. IMHO.

4 minutes ago, joeyg said:

Good point. But the 15 kg sounds awful just talking about it.  I've hit work out slumps or been sick with a bad upper respiratory infection and fallen into 1 month plus work out slumps and felt like crap putting on 3 or 4 kilos.  Had to work like the devil to get back to a good point.  I never asked this question directly to a patient and I had a few that were morbidly obese.  Like I said when I see these guys, really that look 9 months pregnant, it boggles my mind as to how they may feel.

Truth is I wish everyone had perfect health and never suffered.

Had the same thing recently... got insomnia and a holiday.. could not exercise.. i gained some weight.. now lost part of it.. it happens to almost all. Good thing is that its most often not a lot of weight we gain and can be lost again. 

Just listen to the news. The obesity epidemic is very real and is advanced in Western nations. Just today, the BBC headline for UK news is that 80% of middle-aged Brits are overweight. Take a wander round anywhere in Britain. Fatties everywhere. Ever caught a flight from BKK to Manchester? Round is the new normal.

Up to them  if  they dont cost anyone or thing any money or problem, look at it this way you can live life eating what you want whenever  you want and enjoy  it or eat a   limited  amount and live 10 years  longer, its their choice............im 27 stone.170kilo .376 pound and 5feet  short.....still get on the bike alright

20160104_105126_resized.jpg

Edited by kannot

5 hours ago, Briggsy said:

Just listen to the news. The obesity epidemic is very real and is advanced in Western nations. Just today, the BBC headline for UK news is that 80% of middle-aged Brits are overweight. Take a wander round anywhere in Britain. Fatties everywhere. Ever caught a flight from BKK to Manchester? Round is the new normal.

Oh my non god,thats  terrible.............you went to Manchester:shock1:

5 hours ago, kannot said:

Up to them  if  they dont cost anyone or thing any money or problem, look at it this way you can live life eating what you want whenever  you want and enjoy  it or eat a   limited  amount and live 10 years  longer, its their choice............im 27 stone.170kilo .376 pound and 5feet  short.....still get on the bike alright

20160104_105126_resized.jpg

this picture is not of a man 27 stone.

A lot of men in Thailand have the pregnant look ,look at the bib ,up to them ,they still get the birds ,I like exercise and eat a mostly non carb diet but that's because carbs make me feel not good ,each to his own ,I like it if most men here are fat because more chance to me for a bird who not want a fatman

16 hours ago, WhamBam said:

Each to their own.

My thoughts exactly.....how in any possible way is it any of my bussiness what others do with their bodies. 

There are people on here I have noticed that like to talk about other people in a derogitary manner...bald, fat old etc., etc.,..I suspect it comes from a need to feel superiour, a lack of security within themselves.

No one is going to tell me that a person who askes such a question as this is doing so out of genuine concern in order to improve their understanding and be a more compassionet person....it is purly and simply a "put down". 

Might be a good idea to get one's own house in order before trying to straighten out other people's houses.

For the record....I am not overweight myself (although I am getting older and balding).

I've just lost 25 kilo in 11 month and it was hard but the pregnant look has gone  I have changed my diet a little. I try not to drink alcohol before 6 ( in the uk ) and I have stopped eating after 6 has worked for me feel better look better and have loads more energy which helps me lose more weight.    Hope this helps anyone give it a go

Edited by gregdtx
Spelling