9 month pregnant Farang guys in Pattaya?

joeyg

20 hours ago, tropo said:

Why would one have to be a fatty to agree with what he said?:giggle: I agree with him 100% and I'm not a fatty.

Some people eat to live, others live to eat. Leave 'em be!

Like I said we all suffer because of peoples gluttony.  In higher insurance premiums.  Additional stress is put on family members, and both professional and home care givers.  The thing is it's a choice taken that has zero good results.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, lungnorm said:

Bad choice , coke zero has aspartme to sweeten it. It has been proven to be a nurotoxin. Better off  with the sugar if you really need to drink that crap.

Exactly but I think the artifical sweetener is Acsuflame just as dangerous.  Interestingly the current  research shows artificial sweeteners to be as or more fattening and addictive as sugar.  Google it.

8 hours ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

Whoops Sorry!

I didn't realize this was a Gay Topic. 

I never look at guys and measure there Belly so I wouldn't know how to answer this or talk about it.

I just look at the Girls! 

Interesting.  You're the first one to refer to thinking this was a "gay topic."  Something on your mind "sugar" :unsure:

5 hours ago, ttthailand said:

As long as it don't affect other people why should anyone care....but someone who is 59+ Kg over weight does affect others. Sit on a plane with a 350 lbs person who is taking up 25% of your seat and try to look happy. Trying to get to another floor in a building and there are Two less people able to get on the lift. Trying to get by someone on the BTS who takes up the entire aisle. Price of all you can eat restaurant going up. There were just a few examples, sounds terrible but they are what they are. Then you need to look at health care costs increasing.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Thank you.

46 minutes ago, robblok said:

Talapia is high in protein so are all his other lean meats. As for cooking for a week and nuking it.. sure its not perfect.. but one should not strive for perfection but for consistency. If you are going for perfection right away it will be far too much and will put most people off. Better go where this guy is first and then improve if you need. Its already loads better then the average diet. 

Yep.  Wouldn't be my choice either.  But a good starting point for the "9 month pregnant guys."

1 minute ago, joeyg said:

Yep.  Wouldn't be my choice either.  But a good starting point for the "9 month pregnant guys."

Thing is going from crap to perfect in one go, be it for diet or for exercise is likely going to put a lot of people off its just not sustainable. Its better to make small sustainable changes and go from there. Consistency rules, ok going all out might work for a short period (maybe long if your real dedicated) but its not for the average joe. 

I personally got things dialed in good but I wuld not expect others to go from what they do straight to what I do.. its just too much. Also your a vegetarian.. not my thing.. and my diet is not yours. We all have to tweak it and see where we go.

Some people crucify everyone who does not go low carb as its the answer. But in reality it is not the answer for everyone and certainly not for those who are serious in sports. Carbs are good for muscle growth (help to drive the proteins in with their insulin spike and deliver other nutrients). Carbs are not evil, only if misused. If you exercise a lot you can handle carbs much better than people who do nothing. 

There are many examples of why a certain diet would be better for some then an other diet.. consistence should not be forgotten. 

Just my 2 cents. 

1 minute ago, robblok said:

Thing is going from crap to perfect in one go, be it for diet or for exercise is likely going to put a lot of people off its just not sustainable. Its better to make small sustainable changes and go from there. Consistency rules, ok going all out might work for a short period (maybe long if your real dedicated) but its not for the average joe. 

I personally got things dialed in good but I wuld not expect others to go from what they do straight to what I do.. its just too much. Also your a vegetarian.. not my thing.. and my diet is not yours. We all have to tweak it and see where we go.

Some people crucify everyone who does not go low carb as its the answer. But in reality it is not the answer for everyone and certainly not for those who are serious in sports. Carbs are good for muscle growth (help to drive the proteins in with their insulin spike and deliver other nutrients). Carbs are not evil, only if misused. If you exercise a lot you can handle carbs much better than people who do nothing. 

There are many examples of why a certain diet would be better for some then an other diet.. consistence should not be forgotten. 

Just my 2 cents. 

Exactly...

39 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

abs.jpg

6 pack abs are hard to get for some for others its easy.. just like all muscle.. some are gifted on one area and not on an other.. plus you need low bodyfat to show them. So yea its serious for some. Not to mention that many of the pictures are taken in the perfect light and the guy probably shed all his water before the photo shoot. 

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Talapia is high in protein so are all his other lean meats. As for cooking for a week and nuking it.. sure its not perfect.. but one should not strive for perfection but for consistency. If you are going for perfection right away it will be far too much and will put most people off. Better go where this guy is first and then improve if you need. Its already loads better then the average diet. 

You do not know jacj xxxx about Talapia. Its farmed in Vietnam fed on pig shit and dosed with chemicals and antibiotics. It should be banned from being imported into the USA and everywhere else that is dub enough to allow it into their country. This guy as you call him is a dip shit and should be made to answer for his so called diet recomendations. The only good words that came out of his mouth on the video was meat and vegetables. We do not need an idiot to tell us that. Do yourself a favor Google Talapia.

44 minutes ago, robblok said:

6 pack abs are hard to get for some for others its easy.. just like all muscle.. some are gifted on one area and not on an other.. plus you need low bodyfat to show them. So yea its serious for some. Not to mention that many of the pictures are taken in the perfect light and the guy probably shed all his water before the photo shoot. 

yeah my post more more aimed at you 3 argueing semantics over foods.

56 minutes ago, lungnorm said:

You do not know jacj xxxx about Talapia. Its farmed in Vietnam fed on pig shit and dosed with chemicals and antibiotics. It should be banned from being imported into the USA and everywhere else that is dub enough to allow it into their country. This guy as you call him is a dip shit and should be made to answer for his so called diet recomendations. The only good words that came out of his mouth on the video was meat and vegetables. We do not need an idiot to tell us that. Do yourself a favor Google Talapia.

Talpia, is pla nin as it is called here, people here eat it too and it is farmed naturally here you can even catch it yourself here. I though this was a Thailand related message board ? I can agree with you that Talapia from Vietnam should be banned but not all Talapia is bad its just fish. As an avid angler I caught many Talapia here and the ones here in the fishing lakes are certainly not fed pig shit. I can't be sure about the other Talapia that is sold here but I am sure its not all from Vietnam because much of it is raw and unfrozen. 

41 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

yeah my post more more aimed at you 3 argueing semantics over foods.

Ahh sure we go into it a bit deep but that is because been busy with it so long that its second nature. Anyway in general its just about restricting your food intake. All the other stuff comes later once it starts to get harder to lose more weight. At first its all easy  and later you do need to finetune the stuff if you want to break through certain barriers. 

But sure it can be amusing for those not into it.

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

Ahh sure we go into it a bit deep but that is because been busy with it so long that its second nature. Anyway in general its just about restricting your food intake. All the other stuff comes later once it starts to get harder to lose more weight. At first its all easy  and later you do need to finetune the stuff if you want to break through certain barriers. 

But sure it can be amusing for those not into it.

Fair enough, am not into posing in front of the mirror so I reckon I'll give the 6 pack abs a swerve :cheesy:

9 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

Fair enough, am not into posing in front of the mirror so I reckon I'll give the 6 pack abs a swerve :cheesy:

Posing... wish i was good at that.. can't even look half decent on a picture.. just not me so i give posing a miss too. But I do use mirrors a lot but that is only to see if I am doing the movement good as not to f.ck up something. 

My doctor managed to get the message across by showing me a risk chart for cardiovascular accidents (heart attacks and strokes). I was in the form of a printed spreadsheet she pointed out that as I smoked 1 to 2 packs of cigarettes a day, drank too much, was overweight, did a sedentary job, didn't exercise and was borderline diabetic my risk of dying of a cardiovascular accident in the next 10 years was about 1 in 5 (I can't remember the exact figure but I can remember that is was VERY scary). I replied that I wasn't that attached to life as I was coming up to retirement and wasn't going to have much to live on, so life was probably going to be pretty miserable, so basically, "bring it on". She said "ah yes, that's all very well, but most people who have a cardiovascular accident don't die of it, they end up crippled for the rest of their lives with partial paralysis or a slowly failing heart but still hang on for a few years of abject misery and pain. Does that appeal to you?" Then she said "If you just stop smoking, that will just about halve your risk, do you reckon you can do it?"

The idea of ending up semi-gaga in a wheelchair for the rest of my life didn't appeal so I stopped smoking (really damned hard!), lost weight and, when I retired, moved to Thailand where I walk most everywhere instead of driving and where my meagre European pension is close to a King's ransom. My weight is still a bit of an issue but not as bad as it was for that visit to the doctor when my BMI was over 30 = clinically obese! However that's down to BMI = 27.6 now; still over weight but better; I am on a diet and I am losing weight pretty fast with a little help from diabetes medication that controls your blood sugar, helps you lose weight and substantially reduces your risk of cardiovascular accidents.

I feel a hell of a lot better and the more weight I lose, the better I feel. Like giving up smoking; dieting and taking exercise is not that difficult unless you are terminally self indulgent. 

3 hours ago, joeyg said:

Like I said we all suffer because of peoples gluttony.  In higher insurance premiums.  Additional stress is put on family members, and both professional and home care givers.  The thing is it's a choice taken that has zero good results.

I've never been fat, but I still find these type of comments irritating (I'm still trying to figure out why)... so I can imagine what an obese person thinks when he reads them.  

You're going to tell people struggling with obesity that they are selfish and they should be thinking of everyone else and their insurance premiums?

Morbid obesity is a disease. By that stage they have nearly lost the struggle. They need help... but instead of help you're going to tell them they are being selfish.

Do you shame people with heart disease or cancer?

Telling a glutton to stop eating is about the same as telling a drug addict, a smoker or an alcoholic to stop. They need intervention, not shaming.

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Posing... wish i was good at that.. can't even look half decent on a picture.. just not me so i give posing a miss too. But I do use mirrors a lot but that is only to see if I am doing the movement good as not to f.ck up something. 

Seriously Rob, I train without mirrors now, and it's better. I spent 40 years training in front of mirrors and now I'm glad I don't have them. You can focus more on the organics of the movement than how it looks. It takes awhile to get used to it, then you don't even think about it.

3 hours ago, robblok said:

Talpia, is pla nin as it is called here, people here eat it too and it is farmed naturally here you can even catch it yourself here. I though this was a Thailand related message board ? I can agree with you that Talapia from Vietnam should be banned but not all Talapia is bad its just fish. As an avid angler I caught many Talapia here and the ones here in the fishing lakes are certainly not fed pig shit. I can't be sure about the other Talapia that is sold here but I am sure its not all from Vietnam because much of it is raw and unfrozen. 

Well you can rest assured the Talapia the guy in the video had was most certainly imported from Vietnam.

9 minutes ago, lungnorm said:

Well you can rest assured the Talapia the guy in the video had was most certainly imported from Vietnam.

Im sure you are correct.. but what harm would it do some of us to eat Talapia here. (personally I dont eat much fish I don't like it). But point taken but in general fish is not bad at all. I eat loads of salmon here from Oishy.