British And Missing Your Vittles?

Basher

Tell me where to get rich tea or digestives in bangkok please  :D

Sorry just saw your post.

The Marks and Sparks outlets stock them.

Try the one at Central Chidlom. They had a good supply of them and other biscuits when I was last there

Thanks for the info.

Stocked up on Rich Teas, Digestives and milk chocolate Digestives yesterday at Central Chidlom - and the chocolate digestives travel OK so long as you get them to the car fast enough... - air-con all the way home, and straight into the fridge. :o

ROWNTREES FRUIT PASTILLES AND MAYNARDS WINE GUMS.

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND THEM??

Rowntrees fruit pastilles I can live without, BUT not without my wine gums, just got a three kilo box delivered, which will keep me out of mischief for a while :D

However I would just about kill for some Trebor Sherbert Lemons! 7/11 were selling small packets of them a while back, but suddenly stopped :o Anyone seen them elsewhere?

Rowntrees fruit pastilles I can live without, BUT not without my wine gums, just got a three kilo box delivered, which will keep me out of mischief for a while :D

However I would just about kill for some Trebor Sherbert Lemons! 7/11 were selling small packets of them a while back, but suddenly stopped :o Anyone seen them elsewhere?

Do you keep them in the fridge to keep the ants off them?

Bash

M&S sell their own-brand ones here.

I picked up a couple of packets of wine gums at Central Chidlom yesterday (they had M&S fruit pastilles too - but I didn't buy any).

(and yes - I keep mine in the fridge - to keep the ants off them)

However I would just about kill for some Trebor Sherbert Lemons! 7/11 were selling small packets of them a while back, but suddenly stopped :D Anyone seen them elsewhere?

Do you keep them in the fridge to keep the ants off them?

Bash

You betcha, it also keeps them out of sight of the maid, who I know is raiding my sweety jar I keep on the bar. :o

Maejo Man Posted on Thu 2004-05-06, 19:33:25

As usual bigwetpatch seem to have got everything all fcuked up  

have I? pray do explain.

Do i know you?

As usual?

are you confusing me with someone?

If you had read the Farang Pub threads in March, you would know that 1-2-Call had opened a bar / restaurant in Klong Toey.

Maejo Man Posted on Thu 2004-05-06, 19:33:25

As usual bigwetpatch seem to have got everything all fcuked up  

have I? pray do explain.

Do i know you?

As usual?

are you confusing me with someone?

If you had read the Farang Pub threads in March, you would know that 1-2-Call had opened a bar / restaurant in Klong Toey.

Try reading the thread properly Up2U I was not talking about 1-2-call and made no reference to him.

More good news - Lays have just introduced Salt and Vinegar crisps. :o

(at least they have them at my local Tesco Lotus - although as a Scot, I'm not sure I like them being called English Salt and Vinegar.)

Tough sh1t jock

would you prefere 'british colonial salt and vinegar'

or 'Brave######ingheart salt and vinegar'

English basher

It's more because the first Salt & Vinegar crisps were done by Golden Wonder - in Edinburgh.

So Salt & Vinegar crisps are about as English as haggis.

English basher

It's more because the first Salt & Vinegar crisps were done by Golden Wonder - in Edinburgh.

So Salt & Vinegar crisps are about as English as haggis.

you don't help for finding these pieces of shit I love (both, salt & vinegar and haggis :o ). It doesn't matter for me whether they are english, scottish or french. I just love them.

where is the tesco near your home?

cheers,

sego

you don't help for finding these pieces of shit I love (both, salt & vinegar and haggis :o ). It doesn't matter for me whether they are english, scottish or french. I just love them.

where is the tesco near your home?

I've checked the map and it's Pradit Manutham Road it's on, about ½km north of Lad Prao road.

(It's the road underneath the Ramindra expressway)

But I would imagine any large Tesco or Carrefour in Bangkok should have them by now.

That will work for the Salt and Vinegar crisps. Haggis is a different matter. If you find out where I can get that in Thailand, I'd be interested.