Pattaya - Hua Hin catamaran to be delivered to resort within two days

webfact

6 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

Regardless of the colour of the water it certainly does not appear to be held at customs.

ferry.jpg

Just trying to be funny sir my regrets. Trying to connect the ferry up with that mess with the buses bound for Bangkok that are being held by customs....

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

I wonder what it will be used for later ,where will it go,who will buy it later cause it won't make any money on that run.Whats the Car Parking Situation,anyone know,likely some rip off charge both ends

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Possible sight seeing tours for the Chinese,   around the bay and surrounding islands.

or maybe make a nice party boat,  with some adult entertainment on-board. :intheclub:

On 12/30/2016 at 9:43 AM, khunano said:

Looking at the locally built catamaran shown on the picture I seriously doubt whether she will be able to make the 113 km trip in 1 hours 40 minutes as announced or almost 40 knots/hr! 

China is not local to Thailand.

Ace of Pop

Plus ++  parking at the marina, transport between the boat landing location and Hua Hin as well.

As it is Chinese owned, I can see the plan is a way to get more and more Chinese looking at HH, and then the Chinese who are operating hotels and the like here, would then do the same in HH.

A conduit for the colonization of HH, to go along with Pattaya.

1 hour ago, Ace of Pop said:

I wonder what it will be used for later ,where will it go,who will buy it later cause it won't make any money on that run.Whats the Car Parking Situation,anyone know,likely some rip off charge both ends

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

I dont reckon many of their target market will have cars to park, coaches maybe but not cars.

Ace of Pop

Plus ++  parking at the marina, transport between the boat landing location and Hua Hin as well.

As it is Chinese owned, I can see the plan is a way to get more and more Chinese looking at HH, and then the Chinese who are operating hotels and the like here, would then do the same in HH.

A conduit for the colonization of HH, to go along with Pattaya.

Is it the Chinese that have a lot of people that are over 100yrs old?
They would be well suited to enjoy their retirement in HH!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Think  they have  over priced it.
700 baht,   would get people going for it.
1200 nah !!!!!!!! :stoner:

I just did Bali to Gili today. Pretty horrible boat, duration of the trip is a bit over two hours. Cost per person is 500,000 Rupiah one way. Boats are never the cheapest way to travel these days.

The ferry doesn't compete with the mini vans because if it does based on price it is doomed.

Fwiw the boat ride from the gili to Bali is spectacular. If the new ferry just stirs up poop on the way in murky water there might be an argument for why it won't work.

A two hour trip over the strait of Bali in the pacific is well worth the money.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

23 hours ago, HuahinJohn said:

OK let me get this straight. The boat holds 300 but the waiting area is for 70? The math does not compute.

The rest of the passemgers can wait outside . Nothing strange about that . 

8 hours ago, anotheruser said:

I just did Bali to Gili today. Pretty horrible boat, duration of the trip is a bit over two hours. Cost per person is 500,000 Rupiah one way. Boats are never the cheapest way to travel these days.

The ferry doesn't compete with the mini vans because if it does based on price it is doomed.

Fwiw the boat ride from the gili to Bali is spectacular. If the new ferry just stirs up poop on the way in murky water there might be an argument for why it won't work.

A two hour trip over the strait of Bali in the pacific is well worth the money.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Don't see why making a references to other countries, has any

real meaning here , in Thailand.

But i feel its over priced.

The only people that will use it at that price , will be Chinese tourists.

Is it a smart move to transport the tourists out of Pattaya ?

Time will tell on this enterprise , but i wish them luck.