Systematic military indoctrination of Thai kindergarteners advances police state

webfact

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They do pretty good job  in West to. Some people still believe that Americans and their European poodles  spread democracy and peace around the world.

As a kid living in communist country I was watching American Vietnam war movies, which make me hate "Charlies" for no reasons. So they succeed.

So comparing now different political systems imho everybody is brainwashed, they just use different of "washing powder".

On ‎30‎.‎12‎.‎2016 at 0:48 PM, soalbundy said:

It's not scary, i live out in the country, the farmers couldn't give two shakes of a rats tail who is in charge, they are poor now and they will be poor in a hundred years time no matter who waves the big stick so they will vote for the one who gives them a hand out, better something than nothing.

Hmm... who have but could share a bit of the money spent on gunpower so the farmers maybe had a bit more than something.....

On ‎30‎.‎12‎.‎2016 at 6:34 PM, Jdiddy said:

Meh, cant be anything worse then the left wing garbage they spoon feed kids in the western world

eh..look at the offspring here, passed the size of western children long ago...but yes not with spoon, their hands....

On ‎30‎.‎12‎.‎2016 at 6:12 PM, Ricardo said:

I recall seeing the boys & girls marching off to camp, in their Scout-uniforms, more than 25-years-ago  ...  so this really is nothing new. :cool:

I to but not produced and edited by the army....

On 12/30/2016 at 4:43 AM, Wilsonandson said:

A school trip outing was all it was. Not the Hitler youth Mr Draper. Nice story though, should help sell a few newspapers.

You seem to be unintentionally backing-up and illustrating perfectly Draper's article. This is rather unsubtle indoctrination and brain-washing with military-royalism for the mass population, starting with the youngest in society, of the sort which the Thai education system has always meddled with, but now seems to be pursuing once more with an unhealthy gusto and taking it to a more extreme level. Why you felt you needed to post the picture of Draper, suggests you are well indoctrinated yourself in the dark arts of McCarthyism.  

A while ago I taught in a naval / state school.  Basically,  the thick kids would go navy m4 I think.  They would go from being troublemakers to good kids almost overnight.  Worked wonders tbh.