Dogs dine on dead mutt after owner left them home alone

webfact

Dogs dine on dead mutt after owner left them home alone

p2.jpg

Image: Sanook 

BANGKOK: -- Animal welfare called to a town house found a dozen dogs locked up and left to fend for themselves for over a month.

The 58 year old female owner had fallen ill and left the key to the house with a motorcycle taxi rider with instructions to feed the dogs.

But she was in hospital for weeks and the rider ran out of money and patience and the dogs were just left to bark and bite until neighbors had had enough, reports Sanook.

Finally when one looked inside and saw the dogs feasting on the rotting corpse of a fallen comrade, the authorities were called in.

The place stunk with dog excrement all over.

Outside was a notice that the property was being repossessed by the bank. And there was a hand written note saying: "Sorry for the trouble - I'm looking for a place to live".

The house in the Bua Thong Thani Park estate on the Taling Chan - Suphanburi Road is owned by a woman called Parada, 58, said neighbors who had thrown some scraps over the fence for her dozen dogs to eat.

Now the authorities have rounded up the animals and are deciding what to do with the property.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-30

27 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

Put the owner in jail for a month water only TIT

Not sure she is to blame. They wrote she was admited to the hospital for weeks and asked a taxi driver to feed the dogs.

Guess he spend his money on more urgent things, what ever they would be, then dog food.

He also could at least call the animal resque if seen the dogs had a poor life.

5 hours ago, Foexie said:

Not sure she is to blame. They wrote she was admited to the hospital for weeks and asked a taxi driver to feed the dogs.

Guess he spend his money on more urgent things, what ever they would be, then dog food.

He also could at least call the animal resque if seen the dogs had a poor life.

Read it again, it says she was in Hospital longer than expected and the motorcycle taxi man ran out of money. The guy probably didnt know there was such a thing as Animal resque.

How come that animal hoarding and mental illness often go together?

12 dogs?!? That will increase the property values in her soi.

I took a cat from such a person (in California). A pitbull had killed her kittens and mauled her. Broken bones from her rib cage were sticking out. She screamed with fear in the new surroundings and then had to lie  on top of me for months to feel safe.

She would practice climbing up on the roof, then make a sound to get me to come up. She would jump onto my shoulder. 

The day a friend's German Sheppard came running, she raced towards him, meeting him head on. He fled.

It must be a dreadful life for those dogs to be cooped up in a house. And dreadful for the neighbpors when they are free to roam. What happened to "quiet enjoyment" as a right?

and the taxi man " never  thought"  to let anyone know? if  so seen this  many times here they simply arent taught or arent allowed to "think" for themselves, theyve bred a  nation of  retards in many cases and its NOT improving..............however  lets  all march up and  down and sing "we are the greatest" every day from kindergarten up.

Edited by kannot