True TV

TheFishman1

1 hour ago, JaiLai said:

True have the best selection of sports channels plus nat geo / history / discovery etc.

Reliable internet connection is an issue for some people.

Problem is i have zero interest in sport ,so why should i have to pay for it?

You shouldn't, that's the whole concept, if you want EPL for example then you should be prepared to pay for it, likewise with the other channels True offer.

If you have zero interest in sport naturally you'd not bother, pretty straightforward really....

My goodness....The new channels are up and running....BUT...the programs are in Thai, and you have to walk over to the TV to look in the top right corner to see what the name of the movie is you are watching.....lol.

My goodness....The new channels are up and running....BUT...the programs are in Thai, and you have to walk over to the TV to look in the top right corner to see what the name of the movie is you are watching.....lol.

Actually at the moment the EPG for the new channels has no programme information at all - just the names of the channels converted to Thai script.

On 1/2/2017 at 10:18 AM, i claudius said:

As True have different packages, I assume you have one that does not have the full sports package so are not paying for it?

As I am only interested in watching sport I have True for their EPL only package and other sources for international rugby and F1.