Video: Revenge of the Thai crocs - number three!

webfact

Video: Revenge of the Thai crocs - number three!

44.jpg

Picture: Thairath

A Thai crocodile has attacked for the third time in as many days

NAKHON SAWAN: -- Following reports of an attack at a crocodile farm where a handler was bitten, then a tourist attacked taking a selfie in Khao Yai comes the latest incident.

A video captured the moment when another handler daringly put his hand in the mouth of a big animal at the Bung Bor Raphet crocodile farm in Nakorn Sawan, reports Thairath.

Handler Sumet Thongkhammuan was obliged to twist his body as the croc did likewise in the final show of the day in front of many tourists.

He was taken to hospital but was reported to be okay later, said the park press officer .

The footage was uploaded to Facebook by "Duangruedi Di Satefano".

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-01-03

3 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

The next show was delayed 15 minutes as they had to train a new handler.

They seem to have a way to piss off the Croc's....

Edited by 6thST
Correct spelling.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

He was taken to hospital but was reported to be okay later, said the park press officer .

I wouldn' t recommend the video if you are of a sensitive disposition.

Not sure the man will be 'okay' for a while, clearly a major arm fracture which would likely require surgery. He was lucky it wasn't ripped clean off during the roll !

Shame it didn't take his arm off.

I am still confused by the Kao Yai story, where did that happen? I am one of only a handful of wildlife photographers to have ever photographed these animals in the wild and am the first to have filmed them, so I am assuming this was some sort of tourist attraction, not a wild croc near a waterfall as reported. In the wild these animals will avoid us like the plague and we are not on their menu, they are incredibly shy creatures.

Hmmm...maybe a fake rubber hand extension would be a good idea.

Then when the Croc "chomps" down on the hand and does the natural death role the croc ends up with a rubber dummy hand extension in its mouth...

Ha Ha.... fooled ya....lol

Cheers

Edited by gemguy

6 minutes ago, gemguy said:

Hmmm...maybe a fake rubber hand extension would be a good idea.

Then when the Croc "chomps" down on the hand and does the natural death role the croc ends up with a rubber dummy hand extension in its mouth...

Ha Ha.... fooled ya....lol

Cheers

A false rubber crocodile is a better option.  They can even stage an accident during the show with no casualty.

6 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

The next show was delayed 15 minutes as they had to train a new handler.

And you see how the croc remains with its mouth open as if to say: Anyone else foolish enough to stick there hand in my mouth, I am here waiting for you....lol 

Actually they do that to dry out their gums, done in the sunlight most often, to help kill off parasites that live and breed in their gums around their teeth. 

Edited by gemguy

1 hour ago, allan michaud said:

I am still confused by the Kao Yai story, where did that happen? I am one of only a handful of wildlife photographers to have ever photographed these animals in the wild and am the first to have filmed them, so I am assuming this was some sort of tourist attraction, not a wild croc near a waterfall as reported. In the wild these animals will avoid us like the plague and we are not on their menu, they are incredibly shy creatures.

is that what they told you?

1 hour ago, allan michaud said:

You must surely be referring only to the Siamese crocodile??

4 hours ago, AlQaholic said:

Crocs are all dazed on drugs and fed to the point of puking before the shows.....

True, I've seen a show in BKK somewhere, the crocs were obviously drugged, only slightly more aware than comatose.

Dog show I saw at Choc Chai farm was the same, dogs drugged stupid.