Bangkok To Sydney Return

watchoutfarang

Hi,

I am trying to book a flight from Bangkok to Sydney return. Dates are as follows

Leave Bangkok c 20th Jan 2007

Return Bangkok c 3rd April 2007

I am resident in Pattaya and tried a few travel agents who have been largely useless. Can anyone suggest an airline I can book direct with or indeed somewhere I can get a price better than BA who are currently the cheapest at 35K baht

Thanks

watchoufarang

http://www.jetstar.com/home.html

but it looks they are fully booked at your date, good luck!

Gerd

sure is booked on the outbound - looks like BA if anyone has any other bright ideas thanks though Gerd

watchoutfarang

How many airlines do actually fly BKK-SYD direct?

QF, BA....are there more than that? TG goes around to Auckland and then to Sydney.

How could one expect any competitive prices?

When Virgin Blue applied (not yet approved) to fly internationally into Sydney, QF (heavilly accused for anti-competition practices) issued a statement that welcomed Virgin Blue to be in addition to 27 airlines flying from SYD to anywhere.

Nothing in/out BKK anyway. It was Hong Kong.

Hi,

I am trying to book a flight from Bangkok to Sydney return. Dates are as follows

Leave Bangkok c 20th Jan 2007

Return Bangkok c 3rd April 2007

I am resident in Pattaya and tried a few travel agents who have been largely useless. Can anyone suggest an airline I can book direct with or indeed somewhere I can get a price better than BA who are currently the cheapest at 35K baht

Thanks

watchoufarang

This company advertises in a banner on another forum on this site, should give you an idea who flys and the current price. You can contact them on line for availability

http://www.saveflights.com/country/australia.html

How many airlines do actually fly BKK-SYD direct?

QF, BA....are there more than that? TG goes around to Auckland and then to Sydney.

How could one expect any competitive prices?

TG does fly direct BKK-SYD. Price direct via the TG website is about 34K, but can be had for about 29K via a travel agent, though don't know about the dates the OP wants to fly. Philippine Airlines flies via MNL and can be had for about 18K via a travel agent. Prices are exclusive of tax.