Pinned or Permanent Location of Visa Requirements?

Is there a pinned location of current requirements for obtaining/renewing visas? I'd like to see if anything has changed since last time. The Thai immigration site seems to get worse every year, and they have a way of introducing new forms at renewal time.

• 4 weeks later...

I I'm not quite sure what you mean by "Thai immigration has nothing to do with visas". When I renew my visa, I go to Thai Immigration to do so. In this case, Bangkok. I am required to submit various documents. Some of the required forms are available on the Thai Immigration website. Others are not available there and sometimes the forms change or new forms are introduced. 

My question was, is there a place on ThaiVisa where the latest forms and or requirements for visa renewal are posted and/or discussed?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?/topic/189375-Latest-Reports-Of-Getting-A-Visa-In-The-Region

Latest Reports Of Getting A Visa In The Region. And browsing the TVF's 'Thai Visas and Residency' subforum or doing a search of the visa section for recent reports. These threads give you a pretty good idea of what to expect.

And the just create a thread a couple of weeks to a month out to get up to date requirements.

And/or combine with PM.

• Like 1