Kuiburi shooting: District chief says prawn farmer "thinks he is above the law" as third victim dies

webfact

Kuiburi shooting: District chief says prawn farmer "thinks he is above the law" as third victim dies

4p.jpg

Picture: Thairath

PRACHUAP KHIRI KHAN: -- The Kuiburi district chief has spoken out after the shocking violence that has left three people dead and several injured.

A 23 year old woman has now died making three dead from the revenge shooting that began with complaints about noise at a party and ended in a bloodbath, reports Thairath.

Shooter Somchai Yenjai,45, owner of the Choksirichai prawn farm in Prajuabkhirikhan and his grandson Buan have fled the area.

The incident followed an alleged attack on the grandson who went to ask a group of teenagers to tone down the noise at a party.

Two of the dead - Sarawuth Kaemthai, 24, and Thipsalalee Kaemthai, 23 - are children of Thanakrit Kaemthai the phu yai ban. Tipsalalee succumbed to her injuries in hospital last night.

The other victim is Rachen Pratpreuang, 19. He was shot in the head prompting others to rush to the scene to come to his aid.

Kuiburi district chief Chartree Janwirachai called on the police to step up efforts to find the shooter and his grandson.

He said: "This is a shocking incident. Somchai thinks he is above the law. He knew full well what he was doing and that two of the victims were children of the phu yai ban.

"He has fled the area with his grandson and must be found".

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-01-04

No major violent incidents during New Year holiday

px.jpg

BANGKOK, 3rd January 2017 (NNT) - The Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police Bureau has expressed satisfaction with law enforcement efforts during the new year holidays, as no major violent incidents had occurred. 

whos a w@473r?

1 hour ago, webfact said:

He knew full well what he was doing and that two of the victims were children of the phu yai ban.

So, had they shot ordinary Joe's, all would be okay?

I'm not condoning what these two did, but perhaps the phu yai ban's children shouldn't have beaten the crap out of the the grandson when he asked them to tone down the music.  

Seems like more than one side of this tragedy thought they were above the law.  And we'll never hear about any buildup to this incident that may have been years in the making.

Looks like we'll eventually see who is more above the law;  phu yai ban  or moderately successful farmer.  They should have turned the music down instead of doing the Thai beatdown on the grandson.

I see how the phu yai ban has political connections but money also buys clout.

9 hours ago, impulse said:

So, had they shot ordinary Joe's, all would be okay?

I'm not condoning what these two did, but perhaps the phu yai ban's children shouldn't have beaten the crap out of the the grandson when he asked them to tone down the music.  

Seems like more than one side of this tragedy thought they were above the law.  And we'll never hear about any buildup to this incident that may have been years in the making.

Spot on. I doubt too many locals will be mourning their deaths. Thailand has way too many scumbags with kids that not only feel above the law, they are.

disturbing to me that a reporter would dare to say that it matters who the victims father is.   I guess it is common thinking so much that a reporter thunk it important and ok to say it. 

15 hours ago, whatproblem said:

No major violent incidents during New Year holiday

px.jpg

BANGKOK, 3rd January 2017 (NNT) - The Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police Bureau has expressed satisfaction with law enforcement efforts during the new year holidays, as no major violent incidents had occurred. 

whos a w@473r?

being burnt alive is violent enough , isen't it ?? or should someone ask the victims

Archived