webfact

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, bobmac10 said:

She would walk it in if an election was held tomorrow.

The general and his clowns have shown how useless they are despite 4 years of total control.

In her brother's dreams - and apparently yours.

Only if their bribing, intimidating, and coercive "party" and affiliated non-democratic red shirt militia could could be out spreading the good will, veiled and not so veiled threats she might just nudge it. But more and more are sick of the Shins, their lies and grandiose self enrichment.

Even the twerp Abhisit recognizes the old status quo can't be allowed again.

14 hours ago, sharecropper said:

What does she expect? She now lives in a Totalitarian state run by fascists, who shamefully have some cheerleaders on this forum.

Bet they wouldn't be singing the same tune if it happened in their country would they? But it's OK for the Thais apparently.

Hyperbole.

Ahh, the art of PR .......any publicity is good publicity!!!

Sad pic is a good grabber ...poor innocent me!! 

Has a good coach the Puppeteer from Dubai, been catching up w/ crony, Watana Muangsook ....is that consorting w/ known crim by member NLA???

13 hours ago, jayboy said:

She is not a "celebrity", just the country's most popular politician.She is not out on bail.It is not a corruption trial.Her brother's exile is nothing to do with her.She is not a criminal not least because she has not been found guilty of anything.She is not being investigated.Prayuth has apologised for the goons' intrusiveness.

Your comment in summary was so ignorant and foolish that a period of quiet reflection is recommended.Difficult I know for someone suffused with hate and on the evidence not the sharpest knife in the toolbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

A Shin defender returns!

No evidence she still enjoys the level of popularity she once may have done. A few too many lies exposed perhaps?

She was found guilty of abusing her power and illegally transferring someone so another could have his job to make way for a Shin clan member in a key position and thence she was removed from office. She's also banned from politics for 5 years. 

No criminal record - yet. She is now charged with negligence. A charge neither she or her legal team have so far commented on or defended. As usual relying on delays, diversions, and try to put the process under trial rather than the actual charges.

She still prances around for the occasional photo op, with the usual rent-a-crowd giving flowers and fawning. So still seemingly a wannabee hiso celebrity, albeit a somewhat pathetic one.

S

What does she expect? She now lives in a Totalitarian state run by fascists, who shamefully have some cheerleaders on this forum.

Bet they wouldn't be singing the same tune if it happened in their country would they? But it's OK for the Thais apparently.

Hyperbole.

Said one of the Juntas leading cheerleaders! In fine form if you look at post#67.

:):)

Sum Num Na you fascist,!!

She didn't seem bothered when she brought the riot squad into parliament to remove the opposition so that her corrupt team could try and pass an amnesty bill to let her brother and 25,000 other corrupt cases be swept under the table.

Interestingly this is brought up from time to time. I don't recall it happening so I had a root around on the Internet over elevenses but could find no mention of it - several mentions of riot police being used to protect parliament from various protest groups ( mostly yellow as it happens) but none about Yingluck using riot police to clear opposition MP'S from the chamber prior to a vote. I'm sure it would have been reported widely.

Now I admit to being a bear of very little brain when it comes to this interweb thingy, and so my searching is not exhaustive, but as you seem so certain it happened perhaps you could point me at a report? Otherwise I might have to consider that it is a "Thai Visa FACT".

1 minute ago, JAG said:

Interestingly this is brought up from time to time. I don't recall it happening so I had a root around on the Internet over elevenses but could find no mention of it - several mentions of riot police being used to protect parliament from various protest groups ( mostly yellow as it happens) but none about Yingluck using riot police to clear opposition MP'S from the chamber prior to a vote. I'm sure it would have been reported widely.

Now I admit to being a bear of very little brain when it comes to this interweb thingy, and so my searching is not exhaustive, but as you seem so certain it happened perhaps you could point me at a report? Otherwise I might have to consider that it is a "Thai Visa FACT".

Vaguely remember this one Winnie.

I think the Dems and their allies threw a wobbly about being denied parliamentary time to debate. The PTP speaker had deliberately, and against parliamentary procedure, simply cut the debate short - along the lines of we've got a majority and will win the vote so shut your gobs type approach. Some of the opposition reacted and IIRC some chairs were thrown, some refused to sit down, bit of shouting. The speaker then told the police to clear the house.

May have been slightly different but not a big riot or punch up. Hope that helps.

17 hours ago, candide said:

Why would the Junta try to prevent her to flee abroad? It would be a dream option for them. They would get rid of her for a long time, which is exactly what they have been trying to do for some time now.

Only following the law you know.Bro ruled out the flee option,not a good look with both of them on the run.Somebody has to have the balls to stay and and fly the red flag,might as well be you, sis,your already there.

16 hours ago, Prbkk said:

On the contrary: she is of interest to tens of millions. The fact that they have no voice is another, regrettable matter.

She is of interest to people without a clue,don't know about the numbers.She had no voice when she was PM,just broken promises,not unique with any polly.

A Shin defender returns!

No evidence she still enjoys the level of popularity she once may have done. A few too many lies exposed perhaps?

She was found guilty of abusing her power and illegally transferring someone so another could have his job to make way for a Shin clan member in a key position and thence she was removed from office. She's also banned from politics for 5 years. 

No criminal record - yet. She is now charged with negligence. A charge neither she or her legal team have so far commented on or defended. As usual relying on delays, diversions, and try to put the process under trial rather than the actual charges.

She still prances around for the occasional photo op, with the usual rent-a-crowd giving flowers and fawning. So still seemingly a wannabee hiso celebrity, albeit a somewhat pathetic one.

S

You rather shoot yourself in the foot by repeating the ludicrous circumstances of her dismissalEven her enemies don't take that farce seriously.But I agree with you that she is less popular than she was.In Thailand more than most places out of sight is often out of mind.

But still in fairly conducted general election under a non rigged constitution she would certainly emerge as the most popular politician.It's odd really because she isn't really a politician at all.The Thai majority is in sullen acquiescence and only a fool would believe that matters are settled.

Returning to the thread the interesting thing is to consider why the military regime fears her so much.

12 hours ago, sharecropper said:

If i was an alleged crim out on bail i would expect no less from my police force,re intimidating witnesses,jumping bail,suicide attempts.

5 minutes ago, bobmac10 said:

She would walk it in if an election was held tomorrow.

The general and his clowns have shown how useless they are despite 4 years of total control.

Just your opinion.Many out my way like the order that the Army has given Thailand and will vote accordingly.Many Thais don't give a toss about democracy,they just want to get on with their lives.

Just now, jayboy said:

You rather shoot yourself in the foot by repeating the ludicrous circumstances of her dismissalEven her enemies don't take that farce seriously.But I agree with you that she is less popular than she was.In Thailand more than most places out of sight is often out of mind.

But still in fairly conducted general election under a non rigged constitution she would certainly emerge as the most popular politician.It's odd really because she isn't really a politician at all.The Thai majority is in sullen acquiescence and only a fool would believe that matters are settled.

Returning to the thread the interesting thing is to consider why the military regime fears her so much.

Because she is the last remaining remanant of the evil empire.

Your second paragraph answers the question you pose in your third paragraph.

It is as simple as that. But I am sure you know that.

Once again for the clueless and junta recalcitrants, the case is malfeasance and neglience of duty; NOT CRIMINAL. 

If junta recalcitrants worry about intimidation, jumping bail, suicide; the judge would have refused the bail. The judge has granted her bail secured by a big sum of bail money after considering all risk factors. She need not be followed and tailed. 

16 minutes ago, Jonmarleesco said:

'Government Spokesperson Lt-General Sansern Kaewkamnerd said the Prawit had told the Cabinet ... officers may not be “in a good disguise and thus has caused her discomfort”...' The Nation kids you not.

He is the NCPO jester and comic relief. 

1 hour ago, louse1953 said:

Only following the law you know.Bro ruled out the flee option,not a good look with both of them on the run.Somebody has to have the balls to stay and and fly the red flag,might as well be you, sis,your already there.

Why do you quote me? Your post and mine are on different points.

17 minutes ago, George Graham said:

JAG what's the question in the third paragraph, I'm getting old so would you point it out to me please.

The third paragraph asks why the military junta are so fearful of Yingluck.

The second paragraph asserts that in any open fair election she would win.