Two men claim attack by "military and police" on New Year night out

webfact

Two men claim attack by "military and police" on New Year night out

1a.jpg

Picture: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- Two men have registered complaints with the crime suppression division that they were attacked by men claiming to be from the military and others who said they were plain clothes police.

The men themselves are sons of a traffic cop and a serving soldier.

Wirachai Sonsoi, 23, went to the CSD with his family. He said he had been on a night out at a well known nightclub on Rama 3 road in Bangkok with a friend called Natthapong Panjana, 23 on Monday, reports Daily News.

Wirachai said that his friend lit up a cigarette in the club and was told to put it out by bouncers. He threw the butt outside and was then allegedly confronted by a group of 20 men who claimed to be military personnel and showed ID. One asked: "Is there something you don't understand?"

They were then both set upon, it is claimed.

Then outside as they fled to the center of the road they were confronted by another group of four men who claimed to be plain clothes cops. More beatings followed and they were allegedly knocked unconscious in full view of other police from Wat Prayakrai station, it was alleged.

The CSD are investigating the claims.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-01-06

Confronted by a group of twenty men. Lol. I have never understood why certain people claim to be tough if all they can do is attack a single person(in this case two) as a large group. Like women. 20 jumps 1. 

6 hours ago, trogers said:

Lit a cigarette in a nightclub...

Was he a trotter when that nightclub in Ekkamai burnt down? He was taught a life long lesson and should be thankful, though his parents think he is an innocent angel...

Being beaten unconscious is a life long lesson -  you really do write a lot of drivel  

2 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

You do know the Satika fire (on Ekamai) was caused by fireworks, right?

And nightclubs were just burning down ten-a-penny before they banned smoking....

And after smoking is ban, burning down of nightclubs are no longer ten-a-penny...

42 minutes ago, trogers said:

And after smoking is ban, burning down of nightclubs are no longer ten-a-penny...

are there some connections missing in your grey-matter? - burning down of nightclubs WASN'T ten-a-penny before.

I actually agree with the smoking ban, I just don't think beating someone unconscious is the right way to enforce it, unlike in your bizzaro world 

1 minute ago, PremiumLane said:

are there some connections missing in your grey-matter? - burning down of nightclubs WASN'T ten-a-penny before.

I actually agree with the smoking ban, I just don't think beating someone unconscious is the right way to enforce it, unlike in your bizzaro world 

Your words...

50 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

And nightclubs were just burning down ten-a-penny before they banned smoking....

7 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

Confronted by a group of twenty men. Lol. I have never understood why certain people claim to be tough if all they can do is attack a single person(in this case two) as a large group. Like women. 20 jumps 1. 

...it's called 'pack dog mentality'....

...no thinking involved....

...it used to appear in the behavior of dogs....only.... when they numbered over 3 or 4 in a group.....

...primitive to say the least...

...but isn't that what all 'gangs' are......???

...nothing about the individual development of the person....

...you also see this behavior in sporting events sadly.....by the fans....

I remember being in my late teens growing up in my army town in England. You used to see quite a lot of fights between locals and soldiers who were stationed there. I must admit that even I got involved in a couple of fights but very quickly grew out of it. Anyway, one thing I remember well was most people had some sort of code. Don't get me wrong - there was the odd low life, but for the most part, you couldn't get away with ganging up on someone. It used to annoy people. Locals or soldiers who could quite happily beat the crap out of each other one-on-one, would get annoyed if they saw a group of their own, or outsiders ganging up. You just didn't do it. It was seen as weak and pathetic. Oh, and if you kicked someone when they were down, you'd be in for it if people were watching. 

Many young men were desperate to assert themselves and get a reputation. You did that by fighting one-on-one. If you were in a large group and you beat up one or two guys, you were just seen as a scumbag with no honour. You most definitely were not seen as someone tough. Just someone not to be trusted. 

2 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

you're really really sensitive...you cannot counter an argument without taking a personal swipe at someone...

3 hours ago, hdkane said:

you're really really sensitive...you cannot counter an argument without taking a personal swipe at someone...

what argument? He has no argument  what is wrong with calling something dumb, dumb?

And how is it being sensitive by calling someone out on a clearly stupid statement that a. if you smoke you should be beaten and b. nightclub fires are caused by smoking? 

2 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

what argument? He has no argument  what is wrong with calling something dumb, dumb?

And how is it being sensitive by calling someone out on a clearly stupid statement that a. if you smoke you should be beaten and b. nightclub fires are caused by smoking? 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/you-are-what-you-say/

1 hour ago, PremiumLane said:

you don't do irony either do you lol

I don't need to, because other readers will be the judges. Calling someone who holds a different view from you names...is itself a measure of your own character...

11 hours ago, trogers said:

I don't need to, because other readers will be the judges. Calling someone who holds a different view from you names...is itself a measure of your own character...

Says the dude who thinks it is acceptable for someone to be beaten unconscious for smoking 

40 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

Says the dude who thinks it is acceptable for someone to be beaten unconscious for smoking 

Some people just don't not want to learn the easy way...the same path you may also be heading towards. Perhaps he was brought up as a little emperor, and is not used to people saying 'No' to him...