PM ‘feels’ pain of natural disaster, unrest in South

rooster59

PM ‘feels’ pain of natural disaster, unrest in South

By THE NATION

a71fc6b9cf8a0eef1209878e72e2226f-sld.jpeg

PRIME Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha says he feels the pain of people living in the South who are facing so many problems such as the threat of natural disasters and unrest.

“It hurts, no matter how tolerant I am, especially now that I am here,” the prime minister said during his visit to the flood-hit Narathiwat province yesterday.

Prayut urged locals to support him in his efforts to stop the problems affecting society.

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30303612

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-01-07

...Prayut said his visit to the South was to offer moral support to locals.

Moral support? They need much more than that. They need something to ease their suffering, something to restore their faith, something to bring meaning back into their lives, something to bring light into the darkness. They need a song.

Edited by Hayduke

The PM can utter all the words he likes (guess it placates his soul and perhaps satisifies his ego) but ACTION is what is required to relieve the suffering of his citizens in the south from natural disaster to man made killings. Don't leave it until the next Government, start initiating some real action/reform NOW, if you care.

Can the Government do it? :whistling:

6 hours ago, rooster59 said:

“It hurts, no matter how tolerant I am, especially now that I am here,”

Tolerant really???? Did not see any pictures of him handing out cases of water. Another missed photo op. He is really slipping well in taking advantage of opportunities like this anyways. 

5 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

The last part of his statement. Its hard to find a solution when your the problem. 

Hard to drain the swamp when you're up to your a** in alligators (especially if you were responsible for stocking the swamp!).