Phone Numbers

oysters

Hi everyone

I am looking for the phone number of the post office at Mae lao in Chiang rai.

For people who know the white temple Wat rongkoon? It is near there just south of Chiang rai.

Anyway the wife has a some business to do and wants to contact that particular post office.

Just wondering if anyone has the number or can get the number of the main post office in Chiang rai and we will take it from there.

I have posted this message on the chiang rai forum but being a saturday maybe there are less users.

Thanks for you help and merry xmas

Oysters

Hi everyone

I am looking for the phone number of the post office at Mae lao in Chiang rai.

For people who know the white temple Wat rongkoon? It is near there just south of Chiang rai.

Anyway the wife has a some business to do and wants to contact that particular post office.

Just wondering if anyone has the number or can get the number of the main post office in Chiang rai and we will take it from there.

I have posted this message on the chiang rai forum but being a saturday maybe there are less users.

Thanks for you help and merry xmas

Oysters

If the missus is Thai just have her phone directory service.

I have found that they are generally very good at providing numbers.

Mine (the missus) is out hence I don't have the number for the directory service.

And a very merry Xmas to you as well.

Edited by john b good

Thanks john

Yep we have rang from australia to the directory office but after nearly 10mins just trying to get the chiang rai post office number i gave up.

Anyway the only thing i was disappointed with was i couldnt google the number anywhere and it has become a challenge now to try and find the number on the net.

Just for fun.

To you and yours have a good one!

Thanks

Thanks john

Yep we have rang from australia to the directory office but after nearly 10mins just trying to get the chiang rai post office number i gave up.

Anyway the only thing i was disappointed with was i couldnt google the number anywhere and it has become a challenge now to try and find the number on the net.

Just for fun.

To you and yours have a good one!

Thanks

Try these numbers (got them from directory this morning)

Post Office Chiangrai (Amphur Muang) 053 711421

Post Office Mae Lao 053 729103 / 053 729481

Today is a public holiday here in Thailand.

Good luck.

jbg