Yes please

JoePai

I must be too young but I don't see the appeal. Doesn't look particularily nice to me. I love the modern retry style of Triumps or the Ducati Scrambler and BMW R nineT. But this one doesn't do it for me at all. If it was a custom bike made by some dude, I'd say cool job. But for a production bike? Meh not with this tech. They try to make it sound like a fun bike in the article but "snatching from the long drive chain", a "distinctly vague sensation" from the "sprung, undamped saddle" and drums front and back don't sound like so much fun to me. If it was at least cheap (and it should be, with those components) but at a starting price of 9.5k GBP...

" The Italian-made steel frame " Really!   So why didn't they pop down the road and get an Italian engine that may have given it just a smidgen of credibility.   Reminds me of the muppets in Thailand that put a Toyota diesel into a MB.  They may think it's grand but most people think it's a bit wacky!

No that is overdoing it big time, I pass too.

So about same HP as my PCX150 but at +400k baht.

I rather spend that same money on a Triumph Street Twin or T-100 (Bonneville) where you get a classic looking motorcycle that actually works and can be used going places further away if wanted.

But thanks for posting anyway, nice to see what can be had for your hard earned money.