U.s. Tax Info?

jaideeguy

Is there anyone in the CM area that prepares U.S. tax forms. Need to get some questions answered before the end of this year, which is quickly approaching.

Thanks in advance....

I don't know of anyone in CM but I do have clients there. I work with them by email and an occasional visit to BKK. You can PM me for more information as the mods won't let me post my email, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
Is there anyone in the CM area that prepares U.S. tax forms. Need to get some questions answered before the end of this year, which is quickly approaching.

Thanks in advance....

I'm Jerry Grubb, an Enrolled Agent, who lives in Chiang Mai (house is in Mae Rim) most of the year and has a full blown tax practice in California (I just returned to CA 3 days ago to get ready for this tax season). I have prepared tax returns for over 14 years and have been able to prepare and e-file tax returns, fight the IRS, and consult with clients from anywhere in the world as long as I have fast internet. The idea is to eventually expand my practice to service US citizens in the North of Thailand. I have some things to wrap up here in the US this year and will go full bore at it after tax season in 2008. The idea being I would do tax season in the US Jan 15th - Apr 15th then hop on a plane for tax season part two in Thailand since US citizens out of the country get another 2 more months to file their returns. If there is anything I can do for you in the way of questions or service, here is my e-mail address: [email protected]