Aggressive farang lumpini Condo Naklua

Destiny1990

Recently i visited a friend in lumpini condo tower C Naklua near dolphin circle.on my way out a sleevless big farang guy with black hair  gets also in the small elevator with his cheap sunglass on.He starts to talking with him self and so i ignore him.then he begins to talk to me saying what the <deleted> i do here?? and that i not live here.i say yes i dont live and so what? then he tells me to <deleted> off and then we reach at groundflood and he off his way.i then asking to reception who is this person they tell me never mind him he is on medication and crazy.i sense this is a dangerous person and i fine to press charges against him for harashment but only if more people have got a problem with this lunatic.

Yes by all means press charges. However before you do so try to escalate the situation, so you can take the moral high ground. Your charges are baseless and you will only be laughed at and the next time something happens you will be the boy that called wolf. 

Just out of curiosity why do you think that you have grounds to file criminal charges? 

1 hour ago, anotheruser said:

Yes by all means press charges. However before you do so try to escalate the situation, so you can take the moral high ground. Your charges are baseless and you will only be laughed at and the next time something happens you will be the boy that called wolf. 

Just out of curiosity why do you think that you have grounds to file criminal charges? 

Just like to know if this lunatic harassed more people if so then i will report it to the tourist police.Hope u dont have a problem with that.crazy agressive  people once in a psychose can ending up doing very stupid things.

There are many crazy expats in Pattaya & Thailand so I suggest OP just forget about it and move on.

People that talks to themselves are best avoided, I noticed that the yaba heads talks to themselves.  

Does you friend in the condo know this dude?

Yes but it is hard to avoid a person once he steps in the same elevator?.

my friend not lives in the same tower and does not know him.but the reception at tower c knows him and said he was crazy and on medication.Hope other residents not suffer to much with is presence.

If you sense a person isn't right in the head, best not escalate with challenges such as "so what?". Especially stuck in a lift with them. Swallow manly ego, and ex-SeAL/SAS skills, and get away from potential nutters as soon as possible.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

3 hours ago, 55Jay said:

If you sense a person isn't right in the head, best not escalate with challenges such as "so what?". Especially stuck in a lift with them. Swallow manly ego, and ex-SeAL/SAS skills, and get away from potential nutters as soon as possible.

Ah, some good advice there.