Victim of Samui sword attack speaks out

webfact

16 hours ago, Canceraid said:

Well stop complaining...you farangs still want to come here and contribute to the economy. You are all never united and really most of you have no self-respect. Decent self-respecting farangs would avoid a place that treats them like dirt and also help spread the word around.

Haven't you noticed many have and are. Tourists are not coming unless you really do believe the TAT Lady.

sad thing is many Farangs put their trust in Thailand and sold up back home married and have children here and many just cannot afford to move as they have been bled dry

But I can say ,close by is another country that treats you well and they have far more educated people who can speak English thus can move forward in the worlds eye

unlike My former love Thailand, sad to say.

Should have been colonized may have learned the meaning of respect

See now that this topic and the gruesome photos are splashed all over national papers in the UK.

It almost begs the question;  is this place trying to destroy its tourist industry, because they are doing an outstanding job of it.

See now that this topic and the gruesome photos are splashed all over national papers in the UK.

It almost begs the question;  is this place trying to destroy its tourist industry, because they are doing an outstanding job of it.

This is only daily mirror online?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/01/2017 at 2:50 PM, Canceraid said:

Well stop complaining...you farangs still want to come here and contribute to the economy. You are all never united and really most of you have no self-respect. Decent self-respecting farangs would avoid a place that treats them like dirt and also help spread the word around.

Nice Guy

Have you any-more helpful comments for Us?

Archived