Non-i O 12months Multi Entry

My TW has been in LOS since June 2005 caring for her mother and after 3 months could no longer cope by herself so:

I got a 12 month Multi Entry Non-O issued in Oz 20 Oct 2005. Entered LOS in Nov 2005 did the Maesai visa run in Jan2006

Left LOS in Mar 2006 and returned to Oz. (Kids etc)

June 2006 Returned to LOS, did the Maesai visa run in Sept 2006. On advise from Immigration Chiangmai did another visa run 19 Oct 2006 and was granted entry till 15 Jan 2007.

Unfortunately MIL died 29 Oct and the required 100day rememberance function is 6 Feb 2007. I have an open ticket and have bought one for TW as we both want to leave 10 Feb 2007.

How can I get to stay the extra 25 odd days??? Lopburi3 or anyone got any real solution please?

My condolences to your wife and you for your loss.

Your visa is now expired, i.e. void.

Leave just before January 15 and upon return you will get a visa exempted permission to stay for 30 dayswhich carries you til your scheduled departure.

This assuming that you hold an Australian or a passport from a country that is granted the 30-days-stamps.

Edited by Axel

As said you should be able to do a simple border crossing and return to receive 30 days. The 90 day regulation that you may have heard about is expected to only count those days on visa exempt entry so you would be able to use this method as you have been on a visa entry the last 3 months.

Thanks guys for your help and you condolences. Yes I have an Australian passport. I asked because I have read so much here on TV on the subject of visa's I am totally confused and I did not want to travel to Maesai do the walk and end up stranded on the wrong side of the river, if the Thai people refused me entry into Thailand. Particularly as my return ticket to Perth Australia is with Thai and leaving Chiangmai.

Once again our thanks and I hope all turns out well for all the others caught up in this visa turmoil.