Pattaya under age sex bar busted

webfact

8 hours ago, NanLaew said:

The Pattaya bar busts have always claimed that  the presence of unused condoms is proof of prostitution taking place. I mean, what else are they going to be used for?

Working in China, we had big issues with Chinese-made dynamite disintegrating when left too long in waterlogged shot holes. So we bought thousands of local condoms, wrapped the charges in them before loading the hole. They were good for at least 24-hours.

Unfortunately, the Chief Driller forgot to empty his bag properly before flying back to Oz to see his wife on R&R. The fact that the condoms she found were cavernous enough for the average schlong made his claims'Honest Narelle, they're for me job' a real hard sell.

Water Bombs !!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, free123 said:

kids get victimised by economical, social educational circumstances the deficits of a developing corrupt society..... if u meet them in a bar ( does not matter if they are not underaged by that time as all starts very early ) if u use them for sex even by giving them money u just one in line of their exploiters , yes uneducated poor and creedy mostly desperate  parents are the first in that line ...often these kids gets abondet and grow up with a neighbour or "uncle".... it takes a lot of courage willpower and morals to pay for his kids education in a country where they get 12 bhat for a kilo rice with no social welfare at all nil free better schools,nil unemployment benefits, nil pensions.....to say it was free will of them to sell their body to u i want to see urself if faced with the alternatives ( back bresking factory work 12 hours 7 days a week for a bowl of rice a few hundret bhats and a bed in a dorm ) i never wish u or anyone else to be in that corner...hope ur wellbeeing remains a long time but its likely to change out of a sudden as all things do change and kamma is hardly understood...so as long u are well dont exploit these girls or anyone else so u dont get exploited in ur future state of beeing....many situations that looks free for an outsiders are in real slavery, their smile means nothing it is a mask only look deeper and u discover the truth...

Well said

2 hours ago, Docno said:

Seems like someone's been reading the Fake News again... 

The legislation you are referring to simply stops minors who are victims of sex trafficking from being prosecuted in such cases. Pimps and Johns are still subject to prosecution and tough penalties in cases involving minors. Would you want the 17 year in this case thrown in jail?

My suggestion: whenever you come across something outrageous or unbelievable in your news source, Google it to see if that's what other news sources are reporting. If it turns out to be misinformation or exaggeration, find a better source for your news....

legislation  we know what it means but PM and the BIB do not, don't have to Google that my friend

9 hours ago, NanLaew said:

The Pattaya bar busts have always claimed that  the presence of unused condoms is proof of prostitution taking place. I mean, what else are they going to be used for?

Working in China, we had big issues with Chinese-made dynamite disintegrating when left too long in waterlogged shot holes. So we bought thousands of local condoms, wrapped the charges in them before loading the hole. They were good for at least 24-hours.

Unfortunately, the Chief Driller forgot to empty his bag properly before flying back to Oz to see his wife on R&R. The fact that the condoms she found were cavernous enough for the average schlong made his claims'Honest Narelle, they're for me job' a real hard sell.

We used to blow condoms up on our heads, even used them fishing for ground-baiting...

3 hours ago, free123 said:

kids get victimised by economical, social educational circumstances the deficits of a developing corrupt society..... if u meet them in a bar ( does not matter if they are not underaged by that time as all starts very early ) if u use them for sex even by giving them money u just one in line of their exploiters , yes uneducated poor and creedy mostly desperate  parents are the first in that line ...often these kids gets abondet and grow up with a neighbour or "uncle".... it takes a lot of courage willpower and morals to pay for his kids education in a country where they get 12 bhat for a kilo rice with no social welfare at all nil free better schools,nil unemployment benefits, nil pensions.....to say it was free will of them to sell their body to u i want to see urself if faced with the alternatives ( back bresking factory work 12 hours 7 days a week for a bowl of rice a few hundret bhats and a bed in a dorm ) i never wish u or anyone else to be in that corner...hope ur wellbeeing remains a long time but its likely to change out of a sudden as all things do change and kamma is hardly understood...so as long u are well dont exploit these girls or anyone else so u dont get exploited in ur future state of beeing....many situations that looks free for an outsiders are in real slavery, their smile means nothing it is a mask only look deeper and u discover the truth...

Very well explained. Even the person you responded to might understand this perspective. I can't believe people ask such a ridiculous question as 'who is the victim?' - there's a list which starts from where ever they were born.

More importantly and with the weight of responsibility are the onanists that run this country - they are the real perpetrators.

5 hours ago, Yahooka said:

This is basically a non story, in many of the bars around Thailand you'll find that there are 1 or 2 girls that aren't 18, either willingly by the bar owner or with falsified or a family members ID card.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

These kind of busts are being used to increase arrest counts so the Thais can appease the Americans and continue/increase the flow of money into the country.

Notice how all of these underage bust result in a "human trafficking" charges.

--- " Wannida was charged with trafficking in human beings after being taken to Pattaya police station. "

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-humantrafficking-thailand-idUSKCN0ZE2NH

Expect more brown nosing from the Thais.  The almighty USA will continue to strong arm the Thais so that they can strengthen their foothold in SE Asia.

Just now, kingstonkid said:

Good thing is that most of these guys will not be coming to Thailand for underage hookers.

California just made it legal to be a hooker and underage.

Yeah but there's a difference between 1000 baht and a couple of hundred bucks.

11 hours ago, BruceMangosteen said:

Anyone who pre pays 1000 Baht is either a police officer, informant, etc. or a complete idiot. Focus on the prepayment to a third party for your conclusions. 

Yeah , and after they deduct for local / federal taxes , medical / dental insurance , pension/ 401k, uniform expense, bar owner commission  etc.  how much of that  1000 baht rate were there giving her ?

11 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

The police and military both involved in the removal of one 17 yo from a bar. Gosh, well done chaps. If they had been in Soi Cowboy 30 years ago, their eyes would have been out on stalks, 17 would have been considered near the upper end of the age scale during that particular era.

You are so right there. Once they turned 21 in Pak Pong back in 88 they were retired and pensioned off. Can't remember, or not want to remember because I thought it a little sick, how old they were when they started their apprenticeships.

1 hour ago, uptheos said:

Yeah but there's a difference between 1000 baht and a couple of hundred bucks.

And is there a justifiable rate for the causing of psychological damage that these kids, and at 17 these really are still just kids who are being used and abused even through they may not realise this at the time, going to endure that will lead them on a downward spiral later on in their lives? 

It`s a vicious circle whereas these girls are influenced by unscrupulous people to sell their bodies and soon become institutionalized into the sex industry and later see this as their only means of making gains and supporting themselves and perhaps even supporting their families. Many end up having children with deadbeat guys that the children are destined to become no hopers with all their long term futures looking grim.

To think of it is very sad that these young girls will soon reach a point where they can not form normal relationships and being used and abused as a low class hooker becomes a normal way of life for them.

32 minutes ago, amja said:

Was 1000bht the barfine?

We don't know, and won't ever know. The reason we don't know is that the money is the key, it drives everything. As mentioned, following the money doesn't work in these set ups because they are designed for the media and outside world. Inside the world of prostitution and trafficking is much to wicked for most members here to face. This is why many allow other farangs to mask the reality of it all. It gives them an excuse and crutch to lean on. It's much worse in other venues i.e. Angeles City in the Philippines. 

20 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

Interesting that the "manager" always gets busted.  Wonder who the owner is?

Obviously the cops own the place.

This is a way to get the manager out - she didn't pay her monthly dues.

Do it publicly to show that the police are not involved, and also vindictively so she doesn't get another job anytime soon.

15 hours ago, Jimbo2014 said:

" Police had prepared a 1,000 baht note and photocopied it so there was no doubt about the crime."  Im not understanding this brilliant piece of detective work.  How do you present that in court.  Your honor, here is a photocopy of the note used in the transaction to prove the victim was trafficked underaged.  Case closed - hang em high.

Because police would have to prove that money changed hands  as part of the trafficking offence to show that a financial transaction took place. Presumably the original was found on the manager or cashier so photocopying the note would corroborate the evidence given that that note was handed over.

The photocopied note alone would not support the charges. They would ( or should!) have to provide other evidence to prove the money handed over was to hire the girl for sexual purposes. 

16 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

The police and military both involved in the removal of one 17 yo from a bar. Gosh, well done chaps. If they had been in Soi Cowboy 30 years ago, their eyes would have been out on stalks, 17 would have been considered near the upper end of the age scale during that particular era.

so you used to go to the SUZY WONG BAR,THE BLACK AND WHITE,and what was the end one called,first on the left coming in the btm end.most of them wanted to be ADOPTED.

i bet the bloke in the white shirt and specs was only there for the beer.

17 hours ago, SGD said:

A common misconception in the main.

Show nudity, open late, aka anything explicitly against the law and yes, you'll need some tea money arrangement but for the rank and file, including bars and hookers on site, you won't. You may in some places be offered options to join the "union" but the vast majority of places don't pay a bean.

Nonsense.  As part of a number of Quiz teams, I visit many bars and they ALL pay.  Two of my farang friends with bars in their wives' names were 'arrested' and 'fined 100K and 50K.  The latter was adjudged to be working illegally by making himself a coffee in his kitchen in the bar which wasn't open.  The police are all powerful; they shut every bar on soi 6 for several days a week until a higher ransom was agreed.  This was not 'the vast majority of places' it was ALL of them.

11 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

legislation  we know what it means but PM and the BIB do not, don't have to Google that my friend

I was referring to legislation in California, not in Thailand, that someone else raised. I'm not arguing your point, though...