Boy, 12 raped girl,9, while her grandparents were out

webfact

Boy, 12 raped girl,9, while her grandparents were out

5a.jpg

Picture: Thairath

SISAKET: -- A grandmother in Sisaket has claimed that a 12 year old boy raped her nine year old granddaughter while she was out of the house.

The grandparents were looking after the child when they went to tend to some rubber trees on the morning of December 24th. A boy who they knew had come to the house but that was not unusual, reports Thairath.

However, some days later it emerged that the granddaughter had told a friend at school that she had been raped. The friend told her mother and soon the grandparents of the girl were informed.

The nine year old had been threatened by the boy that if she said anything about the incident he would kill her.

Yesterday Janthee Sommana from a children’s home and administrators from Kanthoralak Hospital took the grandmother to Bung La moo police station to register a complaint.

Police will be interviewing the victim at length and will be calling in the parents and the boy as they proceed with the case according to the law.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-01-12

5 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

aw!!! What to say? Parents fault or society. 12 years old raped 9.

Right now it sounds like it could  be just a kid's story and the person being "raped" might be the 12 year old that wouldn't give her a cookie. It happens

Years ago I sat at a Police station and saw a mother come in with a boy about the same age who apparently had done something similar to a neighbor girl, police gave him a good scolding and sent them home........justice done.....

1 hour ago, speckio said:

is a 12 year old boy even capable of rape?

you must have a short memory...when i was 12, i was thinking about sex quite often...and given limited intelligence and capability for restraint that defines thai morality,  the story is totally plausible...perhaps not true...but, plausible

3 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I'm pretty sure the rape scenes on prime time soap operas (watched by the whole family) doesn't help matters.

Plus the whole family eating and sleeping in a one room house no doubt. I can remember my childhood living in a 2 bedroom house with only curtains for doors. I learned about sex at an early age and how some men can be animals. Yes we were poor. 

Edited by elgordo38

I have seen many boys of 12yrs old, one with a moustache albeit not 

strong, a young man for christ sake !!and most 12yrs olds are randy

I was !!! would not entertain them in my house,have 2 daughters

what do"s a boy/man want with a 9 yr old,come on, this is

village life, surely the charges where at fault,or stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!. 

9 hours ago, Searat7 said:

Prayut wants the schools to teach morality. This is the job of the parents and many here are failing miserably in meeting this responsibility.

Sadly parents can't teach what they don't posses. 

12 year old boy, 9 year old girl......in my youth we often played Dr's and Nurses, no real harm done to either party, perhaps a clip under the ear or a smack on the bum with the advice "Next time you try that.....!"  :wai: