Murder for 3,000 baht - man and woman latest arrests in police ordered killing

webfact

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always knew you could get away with murder in LoS.  If you have the right amount of money. But did not expect it to be so low.

But to commit a murder and then just hand your self in...is..........................Normal here.

But kill dozens on the road....you scarper sharpish in to the jungle....there is no logic to any of this.
Obviously nature used a different wiring loom  and probably a low wattage power supply for the cranium.

23 hours ago, brling said:

So you want to justify this disgusting murder ?

Umm ... how did you leap to that bizarre conclusion? People here were saying that the low 'fee' in this case reflects a lack of Thai respect for life, so I was curious what the situation is in other countries.

Trust me ... if I want to justify or defend something, you will know it

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2560 at 0:03 PM, Misterwhisper said:

Money which "Dao" herself probably fleeced from the senior policeman in the first place. Just a thought.

After all, the married senior policeman allegedly had an extramarital affair with "Dao", who in turn allegedly had an affair with the murder victim, who in turn allegedly maintained a merry-go-round with "other women". The doofus in the whole story? The low-life 24-year-old milk beard who thought that being paid 3,000 Baht was worth committing murder for. And you know what? I wouldn't be half surprised if it eventually came to light that the doofus had an affair with "Dao", too. Or the policeman. 

55555...You have painted the perfect scenario...Kudos...! No doubt it will become the next soap opera episode, somewhere...5555

Edited by fish monger

On 1/12/2017 at 5:12 AM, sanukjim said:

In the 1970s it was 5,000 baht a hit.I guess that the so called gangsters are having hard times competing with all the armatures killing for free.

In Udorn Thani, back in 1973, I was told it was only $50.00 (1000B?) for a hit.  They guy that told me claimed to have killed 3 men with a hand grenade and a Thompson sub-machine gun.  This while showing me the Thompson that had been recently fired.  

On 1/12/2017 at 1:15 AM, Cranky said:

I think it's time to pack up and leave this place.  As much as I hate the 'it a'int what it used to be brigade', it a'int what it used to be.  Do I really want my kids growing up in this country is the question, even if I can tolerate, or ignore it, can they ?  I arrived here in '94 and have seen a lot, but lately...

Well, I certainly wouldn't be wanting to raise my children to be hitmen.  At 3,000 baht a job, they'll never be able to support themselves.  

I guess I'll have to send them to college so they can get a real job or send them overseas for more lucrative hitman markets. 

14 hours ago, lonewolf99 said:

I always knew you could get away with murder in LoS.  If you have the right amount of money. But did not expect it to be so low.

But to commit a murder and then just hand your self in...is..........................Normal here.

But kill dozens on the road....you scarper sharpish in to the jungle....there is no logic to any of this.
Obviously nature used a different wiring loom  and probably a low wattage power supply for the cranium.

Many people make the mistake of thinking that 3,000 baht is the all-in rate for murder.  

3,000 baht is the cost for the actual deed

Then you have overhead like getting rid of the hitman (possibly hiring another hitman or doing the job yourself), paying off the cops to not investigate, etc, etc.  

Unless you're having people knocked off in bulk, you're never going to get the right kind of pricing to make it worthwhile.  

On 12 January 2017 at 6:21 AM, watcharacters said:

:shock1:

Are you saying you pay your maid the sum of 6,000 THB a month?     Isn't that an excessive amount? :shock1:  smile.gif

Bum Bum & smoke included ?.  ( translated that means Sex & oral sex included in her duties  ) for 6000 BHT MONTHLY. My maid in Thailand I paid 4000 BHT monthly she was not good at cleaning but she sucked & that  with out using a vacuums cleaner  at any time , a brush, was all she used seemed a bargain when I think about it.  yours RickoMortis THE COFFIN MAKER