Access to Government officials

robpuff

Dear Forum:

I have been asked by Euroclear Bank (Belgium) to make contact with the Thai government to offer a sizable development loan. 

I have lived in Thailand for a considerable time and know many prominent families which was why I was asked to make these overtures.

Each contact has been reluctant to engage this government.

I have tried to get email addresses of Bank of Thailand governor  Mr. Veerathai Santiprabhob  and Former PM Abhisit to no avail.

Suggestions?

This is serious money which could be used right now to reduce the flooding damage now and in the future provide systems to alleviate yearly flooding. It is unencumbered and "interest free".

Thanks for your ideas.

Thank you for your various pieces of advice. Yes, there does seem to be some sort of scam-like qualities to this. This is private investors attempting to do what governments do not do which is invest pension etc moneys into foreign economies.

As for linkedin and other obvious means to access...not responded to.

Interest is not included as this will utilize sinking funds and other tools not available to governments. No government commitments until funds are received...then 40 years before any return obligations if required.  Think life insurance policies...you pay and insurance company wins if you live long...generally 14 years of payments...this is similar...

But I will keep trying as those who I have asked in this foreign assistance business having asked specific questions have received satisfying answers.

The problem here is that those I know are reluctant to raise their heads with this government.

Thanks again.