Bangkok to Pattaya transportation

Mikl777

I'm here in Bangkok on my annual trip. Going to Pattaya  in a couple of days.  In the past I have used Bell transportation services for this trip.   I'm curious to know if there's any recent alternatives that might be better. Or maybe a recommendation of a private taxi since I have quite a bit of luggage. Thanks in advance

It sounds like you are concerned about a large amount of baggage?

Otherwise Bell would be hard to beat.

Or what did you dislike about Bell?

For local knowledge (e.g. how to call/arrange a large size taxi) I move this to the Bangkok forum leaving a link in General forum.

3 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

It sounds like you are concerned about a large amount of baggage?

Otherwise Bell would be hard to beat.

Or what did you dislike about Bell?

For local knowledge (e.g. how to call/arrange a large size taxi) I move this to the Bangkok forum leaving a link in General forum.

No, I don't have any problem with Bell transportation. I guess I'll probably use them. I just thought I'd ask this in case  A newer, better service  has come available since last  time I was here. Thanks for your help.

9 hours ago, Mikl777 said:

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm in a residential condo  but none of the staff seems to speak English very well

Most good condos will get you a taxi to the door. even if they have limited English start with the word taxi and take it from there.

Just as a general note; at BKK, Bell no longer can accept "walk-up" customers without an advance booking.

To the OP, I'd suggest calling Bell at BKK ( 086-345-8442) I believe they can arrange pick-up at your hotel in Bangkok and drop-off in Pattaya.

You also might consider using "GRAB TAXI" and requesting one of their wagon taxis that can hold a lot more luggage.  They will give you a quote for the trip.

Edited by dddave

As it turns out I didn't need a taxi after all. The  Airbnb  owner of  the condo in Pattaya  where I am staying lives in Bangkok. I accepted his offer to take me to Pattaya  since he was coming here anyway to meet me.

As a side note, I forgot my laptop charger in Bangkok. A new one cost $3000 bt.   I called Bell transport services. I paid 400bt  and  they picked up the charger in Bangkok and dropped it off  at my condo  here.   under the circumstances, I thought it was very reasonable for same-day  Door to door package delivery.