Help Can Not See

mazo

Before i could view my old post's and other bms by using the tab profile options in the top right and cliking Find member's post's Find member's topics. But now i can not view my old post's or topic's and other bms how can i do it please. I have cliked on post's and topik's in the new look my content but nothing comes up how can i view my old stuff

Edited by mazo

Sorry to bother you again kayo but its not working every time i click on a name or mine it takes me to what looks like a profile page with information on that person. I dont get a drop down bar when i click on a name any idea whats wrong or is it me i am using firefox on a mac powerbook G4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have the same problem. No response to tabbing posts button using Safari (Mac G3 with OS10.2.8), but in Firefox I get one oldish page and no apparent way of accessing recent or older posts.

A bug in new system still to be sorted?

I have a similar problem.

I can only see about two posts of every topic.

Example: On the topic Suvarnabhumi Airport Faces Partial Shutdown with just now 104 replies, I am able to read only the two first posts, written 2006:36:52 and 2006:44:29.

What can I do to read the other 102 replies?

Before i could view my old post's and other bms by using the tab profile options in the top right and cliking Find member's post's Find member's topics. But now i can not view my old post's or topic's and other bms how can i do it please. I have cliked on post's and topik's in the new look my content but nothing comes up how can i view my old stuff

I can see your post fine from here Are you using Internet Explorer? Have your tried FireFox?

Edited by george