Phuket women fight, knife pulled, over market trousers

webfact

Phuket women fight, knife pulled, over market trousers

Eakkapop Thongtub

1484743905_1-org.jpg

The fight got out of hand and a knife was pulled, all over market trousers. Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: -- Police were called to intervene in a fight between two young women at a Phuket Town market on Monday after insults came blows, then a knife was pulled, after one of the women decided not to buy a pair of women’s trousers.

The incident happened at a clothes stall at the Expo Department Store on Chana Charoen Rd in Phuket Town on Monday (Jan 16), confirmed Lt Col Rachan Pannawai of the Phuket City Police.

Two teenage sisters, who police declined to name, arrived at the stall for one of them to try on some tight fashion trousers. However, the trouser legs were too long, and the girl declined to buy them.

Unhappy with the lost sale, the vendor, a woman who police also declined to name, offered a sour expression, which evoked a tirade of abuse from the teen shopper.

The stall vendor replied in kind, and told the two girls to leave – because she didn’t want to fight.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-women-fight-knife-pulled-over-market-trousers-60676.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-01-19

33 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Imagine! Fight for some trousers, kill for an iPhone. What is going to happen if all is about the last chair in the bus. A bomb?
Appearently the ideology that goes in Thailand 2016-2017.

Just the effect of their regressive culture and society.

It creates such angry, emotional people. :sad:

Happen everywhere in the world. I was in Hong Kong many years back, when I looked at some clothing at an open air stalls(can't remember place name,  was it Temple street ?) but didn't want to buy, I was shouted at and when I looked back at the far end of the street he was still shouting at me. A relentless verbal assault because I gave him false hope when he was desperate for a sale.

I changed my tactics, I would say to them, "is ok if I look and not buy?" If no kind words are forthcoming I immediately walk away.

Or I would say, "I look, look, ok?" If he pull a long face, I piss off fast.

Golden rule don't touch anything and do what I said above you are quite safe. Unspoken rules, like in the jungle, you touch that beautiful poison frog you die. Unspoken rule the frog says.