SWEDEN CRUMBLING: Demands for military intervention as thugs turn Malmo into 'no-go zone'

webfact

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing is going on in my neighboring Denmark, so sad. Gun murders/knife attacks + rape and beating with 6 on 1 is everyday life now 

EU should have had same approach as the US does with the Mexican border, kick them home where they came from. Only applications from their country of origin counts, just showing up at the border or from the ocean, is no go. 

The British are smart, getting out of EU and they live on an Island too, so should be fairly easy to control. 

Some EU countries openly admits that they got several thousands Allah extremists but they don't have man power to monitor them, why they just don't bloody kick them out is beyond me. 

9 minutes ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Same thing is going on in my neighboring Denmark, so sad. Gun murders/knife attacks + rape and beating with 6 on 1 is everyday life now 

EU should have had same approach as the US does with the Mexican border, kick them home where they came from. Only applications from their country of origin counts, just showing up at the border or from the ocean, is no go. 

The British are smart, getting out of EU and they live on an Island too, so should be fairly easy to control. 

Some EU countries openly admits that they got several thousands Allah extremists but they don't have man power to monitor them, why they just don't bloody kick them out is beyond me. 

European Court of Human Rights, progressives and scared politicians. Scholars have already estimated that by 2049 Sweden will be a totally Islamic country

12 minutes ago, uptheos said:

<snip>

Scholars have already estimated that by 2049 Sweden will be a totally Islamic country

I would like to see the orininal link/s to these claims - sounds like absolute rubbish

17 hours ago, uptheos said:

The Gatestone Institute says, “Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300 percent and rapes by 1,472 percent.

In an astounding number of cases, the Swedish courts have demonstrated sympathy for the rapists, and have acquitted suspects who have claimed that the girl wanted to have sex with six, seven or eight men.”

Totally wrong. The number of individuals committing violent crime has fallen, however the laws were changed for several types of violent crime so that multiple charges could be brought against an individual rather than one, especially in case of sexual harassment, rape and attempted rape. The real figures show no change over the last 40 years on the number of individual crimes. The Gatestone Institute did not say this, they published an article by a female activist who they now say are not their views but her opinion.

20 minutes ago, simple1 said:

I would like to see the orininal link/s to these claims - sounds like absolute rubbish

Thee's plenty of stuff out there, some make it earlier than this date. I know better than to get into this argument with you who I believe either has Muslim upbringing or is far left progressive. So it's goodbye from me.

1 hour ago, Humberstone said:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/swedens-rape-crisis-isnt-what-it-seems/article30019623/

From the article:

"Imagine, for example, if your boss rubbed against you in an unwanted way at work once a week for a year. In Canada, this would potentially be a case of sexual assault. Under Germany’s more limited laws, it would be zero cases. In Sweden, it would be tallied as 52 separate cases of rape. If you engaged in a half-dozen sex acts with your spouse, then later you felt you had not given consent, in Sweden that would be classified as six cases of rape.

The marked increase in rape cases during the 2000s is almost entirely a reflection of Sweden’s deep public interest in sexual equality and the rights of women, not of attacks by newcomers."

If the Swedes are so concerned about sexual equality, the emancipation and rights of women why, oh why import thousands of backward think muslims from the developing World. I can't see how the two parties could ever see eye to eye.

25 minutes ago, uptheos said:

Thee's plenty of stuff out there, some make it earlier than this date. I know better than to get into this argument with you who I believe either has Muslim upbringing or is far left progressive. So it's goodbye from me.

Bearing in mind you have no answer to those who point out the problems with some of the points made in your posts - its probably a good idea to say "goodbye" to the thread.  Far easier than actually answering the points raised.

Edited by dick dasterdly

4 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Bearing in mind you have no answer those who point out the problems with some of the points made in your posts - its probably a good idea to say "goodbye" to the thread.  Far easier than actually answering the points raised.

Thanks for the advice, which I will put on the back burner.

3 hours ago, overherebc said:

A time frame of when it actually started would be 'interesting'to see. 

Then again I reckon most people could work that one out.

Old low cost BA owned airline 'GO' opened a route there from Stansted around 20 years ago. I managed to get a ticket for £7:50 return and thought it very pretty and relaxed. So the timeline would be some time after then.

1 hour ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Same in Germany and probably many other European countries as well. Every single day many incidents.

49 minutes ago, uptheos said:

Yeah cos facts get in the way of ideology

32 minutes ago, notmyself said:

Old low cost BA owned airline 'GO' opened a route there from Stansted around 20 years ago. I managed to get a ticket for £7:50 return and thought it very pretty and relaxed. So the timeline would be some time after then.

From 2014 would be a good start but probably earlier by a couple of years would show interesting pointers.

"In Sweden there has been this ambition explicitly to record every case of sexual violence separately, to make it visible in the statistics," according to Klara Selin, a sociologist at the National Council for Crime Prevention in Stockholm. "So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record - one victim, one type of crime, one record."

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372

47 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

Same in Germany and probably many other European countries as well. Every single day many incidents.

A Danish and a Swedish friend were talking to me about this last month. They agreed the problem was far more acute in Sweden than in other countries because of the size of the population and the ratio of Muslim immigrants. Their belief was that Sweden would either become a Muslim state or the next war to break out would be in Sweden as they tried to counteract this wave .